𝙳𝚊𝚍 𝚒𝚜 𝚑𝚘𝚖𝚎

noah pov
i groaned as i turn off my alarm on my phone.
"another day of jocks bullying me....great" i say sarcastically. i do my morning routine and then i hear the front door open. it was my dad and he always came home drunk.

N-NOAH GET DOWN H-HERE" he yelled. "y-yes sir" i said coming down the stairs scared. i looked at him with scared eyes and i knew that he was drunk.

"STOP LOOKING AT ME!" "s-sorry sir" i say about to cry. DID I ASK YOU TO SAY ANYTHING!? he yelled as he pulled me shirt and lifted me up about to punch me.

"d-dad please i-i-i'm sorry!" "STOP CRYING YOUR NOT A BABY!" as he raises his fist and punches me in the eye leaving a cut across it. "GO TO YOUR ROOM NOW!" he demanded. so i did, i ran upstairs and quietly closed the door. i stared crying from the pain.

"ARE YOU CRYING IN THERE!? BECAUSE YOU KNOW WHAT HAPPENS IF I CATCH YOU CRYING!" i quickly wipe my tears and stay in my room until i heard him leave.

but before i went to school i had to cover up my eye. i found a hat and put it on. now it was time for the hard part school. i walked downstairs and went to school. "i hope they don't see my eye" i say as i walk out the door to school.

𝙶𝚗 𝚐𝚞𝚢𝚜 𝚒𝚝𝚜 𝟺:𝟷𝟻 𝚊𝚖 𝚒'𝚕𝚕 𝚜𝚎𝚎 𝚞 𝚝𝚖𝚠 𝚋𝚢𝚎♡︎

word count: 262