𝚒 𝚛𝚎𝚖𝚎𝚖𝚋𝚎𝚛...

noah pov
"so what happened was...i had a p-panic attack" "omg noah! what! are you ok?! do you know what caused it?!" she said worried. i knew she was going to overreact, but, i didn't think she would care so much for me. no one ever seems to care if i'm ok. "um...i don't really remember wh-" and then i remembered...i know what caused my panic attack. now all i need to do is tell her...

"n-noah? hey buddy, do you remember? please say something!" dixie said crying. "i-i remember" "wait...really? tell me what happened noah!"dixie said. "o-ok but it's a long story so get ready"

dixie pov
"o-ok but it's a long story so get ready" noah said about to tell his story. i take a deep breath and prepare for what i'm about to hear. "ok i'm ready, go ahead" i say.

noah pov
"alright, so, it all started when my dad came home....he was d-drunk. it was 7:00 in the morning and i was waking up for school, that morning. mind you when my dad is drunk he...he uh- well let's just say he gets very mad. so, when i was getting ready for school i hear the front doo open. i knew it was my dad because we live alone. i was scared he was gonna...h-hit me! then he yelled: noah get down here now! i was scared to leave my room, but i had to. i walked down the stairs slowly, and i looked at him. he was drunk. "stop looking at me!" he yelled. i tried to apologize, but all he said not to speak. when he yelled, he picked me up by my shirt and held up his fist about to punch me. i said: dad please i-i'm sorry!" i was crying. he doesn't even care if he hurts me all he said was to stop crying, your not a baby. and then he....he hit me. he hit me so hard it left a scar on my eye. after he had hit me, he told me to go to my room. so i did...i ran up to my room and locked the door. i sat on my bed and cried. i cried until i heard my dad yell: you better not be up there crying because you what will happen if i catch you crying! when i heard that i quickly wiped my eyes, and stayed in my room until he left. but i knew before i went to schools i had to cover my eye. i found a hat and put it on. now it was time the hard part, school. i walked downstairs and went to school. i said: i hope they don't see my eye. and went of to school" i explained.

dixie pov
"omg noah that horrible! if there's anything you want me to know, you can tell me!" i said. "well there is some parts of the story i left out" noah said shyly. "go ahead bud, you can trust me" i said softly. "ok, and then after that...

𝚊𝚕𝚛 𝚐𝚞𝚢𝚜 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚒𝚜 𝚗𝚘𝚠 𝚎𝚗𝚍𝚒𝚗𝚐! 𝚐𝚎𝚝 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚢 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚗𝚎𝚡𝚝 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛! 𝚊𝚕𝚜𝚘, 𝚌𝚕𝚒𝚏𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚐𝚎𝚛...𝚊𝚐𝚊𝚒𝚗!😈

word count: 551