𝚑𝚘𝚜𝚙𝚒𝚝𝚊𝚕 𝚟𝚒𝚜𝚝

30 minutes later dixie is at the hospital

dixie pov
i get out of my car and run to to front door of the hospital. i was so scared that noah was hurt. "hello!! hi!! yes, umm someone help me please!" i said with watery eyes. "hello miss is there anything i could do for you?" one nurse said. "hi! yes! i'm looking for an 16 year old, his name is noah beck! please tell me he's ok!!"

at this point i was full on crying my eyes out. i care a lot about my friends, but he was my best friend. and when my best friend gets hurt, i won't rest until he's safe.

"ok i see. his room number is 369. you have to take the elevator to level 4, go to hall 2, and you should see a a sign that says the room number and his name right below it" the nurse said.

"o-ok thank y-you!" i said as i took off running to catch the elevator as it's about to close.

i make it in time and the elevator is now closing. "i hope he's ok" i thought to myself. a few minutes later i arrive to the fourth floor. i start checking the halls to see if i could find hall 2. i see hall 2 and i start walking down the hall. i look both ways to see if i could find noah's room. as the numbers on the room got higher, i new i was almost at noah's room. "367....368....369....wait!"

i walk back to the room door and realized it was noah's. "i can't believe i almost past his room!" i take a deep breath and grab the handle. i slowly turn the handle, afraid of what i might see.

"please don't be hurt. please don't be hurt!" i say to myself. i open the door, and then i see him....

noah pov
i was sleeping when i was woken up by someone calling my name. "noah! please wake up! wake up bud! please!" "d-dixie is that you?" i say still tired and confused. "omg noah your awake! she pulls me into a hug and i hug back. "buddy are you hurt why are you in here? and why do you have a black eye?!" dixie says concerned.

"oh yeah about that...ok look, if i tell y-"
"no no! WHEN you tell me" dixie interrupted. "ok ok, when i tell you...you promise not to overreact? "fine i promise not to overreact" "ok so what happened was....

alr guys let see what will happen in the next chapter when noah tells dixie what happened. also sry for the cliffhanger
teehee🤭

word count: 460