Posessed Anirudh 😜😜😜

Anirudh had emptied a bottle of wine in his room .He was just regretting the Harsh words which he used on his bondita. How could he even say that? What the hell was he thinking? His bondita was an angel ,just pure and crystal as a rose. He admits he was very jealous of bonditas closeness with Sahil. He couldn't tolerate other mans arms around his angel. But what he did today was too much. He couldn't think, like his mind was clogged. How he will ask for apology. What he did was unforgivable. He had hurted bondita a lottttt. He can clearly remember her teary eyes and that broken look on her face.😢😢😢. He broke her heart.💔💔💔💔. In the same slurred state he got up and took his steps forward not knowing where they will lead him.His steps stopped at bonditas room. Not in his senses he banged the door and called bondita."Bonditaaaaaa plsssss da.rwaaaza kho.l.loooo. I m very sorry.plssss open the door my jannnnnnn. He started crying at the door like a child..😢😢😢😢😢.
On the other side bondita had just come out of the washroom after showering. Her hair were wet and body also. She was wrapped in a bathrobe. She was used to dress like this post shower because she was alone in London except Ariel visiting sometimes.

Bondita got startled due to the banging on door

Bondita got startled due to the banging on door. She suddenly heard Anirudh crying at the door and begging to open the door. She was just in a bathrobe how could she open the door to him. "Bonditaaaaaaaaa ",screamed anirudh. Bondita got nervous, that Anirudh was screaming on the top of his voice. Before whole house wakes up she hurriedly went towards the door wrapping a big duppata over her robe and opened the door. She got shocked to see his drunk condition. Her anger flying out of the window at that moment , she was just worried about anirudh. "What happened to u. Ye kya haal bana diya hai aap ne apna. Uthaiye yahan say aur rauna band kariye bhagwan kay liye. Saara ghar yahin jama karnay ka iraada hai kya" ,scolded bondita to a very cutely crying Anirudh. 🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺. Stumbling, Anirudh slowly held bonditas hand for support and got inside her room .Bondita closed the door incase if somebody saw Anirudh in such a state. Just when she was about to turn around she felt someone's hot breaths in the crook of her neck and the duppata slightly moving aside from her neck revealing her milky , rose scented neck. Anirudh wrapped his hands around bonditas waist from back and held her tightly to his chest from back. Bondita was hell nervous and she found it very difficult to breathe. 🥵🥵🥵. "W.w.hat are u doing ba.a.rri.s.t.er b.bab.uu ? " "shhhhh I am not doing anything bondita. I just want to say sorry to you. I know I hurted you a lot earlier. I didn't mean any of that. Mujhe maaf kardo bondita. Tumhe pata hai jab mai kisi aur ladkay ko tumhare itnay nazdeek dekhata hun na to mera khunnn kholta hai. Man karta hai uski jaan lelu jo meri bondita ko haath bi lagayay. Mujhe bilkul acha nai laga tumhara Sahil kay itna nazdeek rehna ya kisi aur kay bi" , said Anirudh in a husky tone stressing on the last line . ❤❤❤❤"Tumhare itna nazdeek janay ka haq sirf aur sirf mera hai jo khud mujhe durga maa nay diya hai. Wo koi aur ka tum bi nai chin Sakti ho mujse ". "Sakha babu aap nay mujhe buhat tod diya shayad thoda waqt lelu aap ko maaf karnay mai.Magar khushi hai is baat ki kamsay kam aap ko apni galti ka ehasas to hua hai . ",said bondita still in Anirudhs embrace.