Passionate desires

Continued from the last part when Anirudh and bondita confessed their love for each other and Anirudh proposed marriage to her and bondita willfully agrees.❤❤❤
Anirudh and bondita were in each others embrace . They slowly parted away and Anirudh held her hands keeping her close to his heartbeats. 😍😍😍. "Waise sakha babu kaka ko kon bolay ga. Aur wo kya soche gay. Mujhe to soch kay hi ghabrahat rorahi hai. Pata nai kya hoga muje to kuc....." " Shhhhhhh. Kitna bolti hu meri jaan saans to lelo. 😛😛😍. Aur itna ghabrana kyun hai. Hum pehle bi pati patni thay bondita. Kaka kyun naaraz hogay bala. Wo to ulta khushi say pagal hojayenge. ", said a smiling anirudh. " Aap bolrahay hai to theek hai sakha babu. Par hum aaj hi kaka ko batayenge.okk." ,said bondita in a very cute manner." "Ok my love ", said Anirudh in a teasing tone😍😍 " Sakha babu aap mujhe choday gay bi ya nahi . Muje sham ki puja ki tayari karni hai.",said a blushing bondita wriggling in Anirudhs arms. ❤❤😜😜. "Itni jaldi kyun hai. Thoda ruk jao na aur Waise bi abi sham tak kafi waqt hai aur mai ye waqt sirf tumharay saath bitana chahta hun. Bhaagne ki soochna bi mat ghar pay koi nai hai sab kahin gaye hai.😍😍😍😍" ,said Anirudh in a husky tone coming closer to bondita and pinning her to the nearest wall.( guys read while listening this track.  I swear u will enjoy it).

He slid his one hand across her bare waist and by other hand he rubbed her bare neck and slowly lowered his hands from her neck to lower the upper sleeve of her arm revealing her bare shoulder..Bondita moaned in ecstasy and throwed back her head in the wall.❤❤❤🥵🥵🥵🥵🥵🥵 Anirudh brought his face near her neck and kissed it . Taking his face down he slowly and passionately started sucking and nipping her shoulder which was bare. Going further down he raised his eyes to look at bonditas disshelved form moaning his name. He met his eyes as he was asking for permission to go a bit further,but not much till marriage. Bondita shied and smiled. Anirudh got his approval. He lifted her in his arms and kept her on the nearest sofa. He hovered his body above her looking into her eyes. He kissed her lids, her forehead , her cheeks and finally he came above her lips but not kissing them. He started teasing her by roaming his tongue around her outline of lips." Sakha ba......" "Anirudh bolo bondita " ,said Ani in a husky tone. 🥵🥵🥵🥵🥵❤❤❤❤ " Anirudh " ,said a breathless Bondita. That was it . Anirudh smashed his lips on hers and started kissing them with all passion and love he had. He sucked her lower lip and repeatedly pecked her lower lips. Bondita parted her lips a bit and Anirudh shoved his tongue inside her mouth exploring all his territories.
🔥🔥🔥🔥💋💋❤
" Mhmmmmmm" Anirudh slowly released her lips . Going further down Anirudh with his teeth removed the front pallu of bonditas saree, revealing her blouse. " Beautiful my godess" ❤❤❤🥵🥵🥵 . Bonditas creamy clevage was on full display to Anirudhs sinful eyes. Slowly descending his head down he rubbed his nose on her clevage and brought his mouth on it . He started kissing her clevage and sucked her upper breast area . 🥵🥵🥵🥵🥵. Bondita was on fire. She was moaning his name and enjoying his heavenly touch. With other hand he caresses her other bosom and continues kissing her.
Anirudh removed his kurta , bondita feeling extremely shy. 🥵🥵🥵 " I wont go too far till we are married, bondita. But like I pleasured you I want you to pleasure me also. " " How will I...... I mean" ,said an extremely shy bondita. " Common bondita I taught you everything. Ab mai chahta hun tum muj pe apna HAQ dikhao bondita bilkul Waise hi jaise maine tumhe apna banaya." A sudden wave of confidence came on bondita. She got on top of Anirudh . 🥵🥵🥵🥵 " Haq jatanay ki jaroorat nai hai mujhe Anirudh babu. Jis insan ka janm hi mere liye hua hai bala wo muj se alag kaise hai. Aap kay rom rom mai sirf aur sirf bondita hi hai. ",said bondita in a authoritative tone. ❤❤❤. Anirudh smiled warmly at her and brought his hand on her neck and gently massaged her bare shoulders. He pulled her closer near his lips. Slowly bondita spread her hands on his chest and started rubbing his body in a teasing manner.  She brought her lips near his nipple and kissed slowly around it. 🥵🥵🥵🥵🥵 Anirudh moaned at her intimate touch. Bondita kept teasing him ,not kissing his nipple.  " Bonditaaa plsssss don't tease me. Bond....... Ahhhhhh!!!" 🥵🥵🥵🥵.Anirudhs words died in his mouth when  Bondita put her lips fully around his nipple and started sucking him to fullest.❤❤❤❤🥵🥵🥵🥵 Anirudh pulled bonditas hair and moaned as hard as he could. She completed the assault on his nipple and kissed all over his face slowly.  Both of them breathing heavily, bondita hugged anirudh to her chest. " I love u bondita. I cant wait to be your husband soon. It's very hard yo control myself around u anymore. " "I love u too. We will soon be one. " . They smiled at each other and Ani captured bonditas lips in a hot kiss .💋💋💋💋💋. After a while of resting in each others embrace bondita got up and started straightening her clothes . She was about to pull her blouse up when two hands encircled her waist from back and hugged her. Anirudh put his head in bonditas neck and kissed it one last time. Realizing that Anirudh was bare chested , bondita blushed. She freed herself and ran to the washroom. Anirudh laughed at her tigress . 🥰🥰🥰🥰. Bondita stood infront of the bathroom mirror and started analyzing her body. She gasped at the number of hickeys Anirudh had given her. She smiled shyingly at how bold she was today.  The wetness between her legs clearly indicated that how much she wanted Anirudh.  She took a shower and came out wearing a hot blue saree. She saw that Anirudh had left for his room but not before keeping a note on her dressing table. She opened the note and started reading,  " Tumhe itna sharmanay ki zaroorat nai hai bondita.  Jo aaj hua wo to kuch nai tha.  Jo hum apni suhagaraat pay karnay walay hai wo to tum soch kay hi Sharma jao gi meri jaan. Waise kaka aatay hi hogay jaldi say neeche taiyaar hokar aajao.  Tumhe dekhay bina dil nai lagta jaldi say aajao meri jaan.
TUMHARA DASHING,SEXY AND CHARMING TO BE HUSBAND.
ANIRUDH ROY CHAUDHARY😜😜😜😜❤❤❤❤❤. Bondita blushed crimson red. 🥰🥰🥰🥰. "Pagal hai sakha babu."
She quickly got ready . She was looking alluring and hot.  Anirudh would faint .😘😘😘😜

She would cover her head infront of kaka

She would cover her head infront of kaka. Bondita left her room and knocked on Anis door. Anirudh opened the door while fumbling with his kurta button. " pata na...." Anirudhs words died down at the heavenly beauty infront of him. His eyes roamed from her chest to her sexy bare waist.  He was checking her out when bondita cleared her throat.  " Ho gaya tadna. Ab Mai madad kardu kya"  said bondita in a teasing tone. Anirudh quickly pulled her inside and closed the door. In a swift movement he pinned her to the wall and slid his hands around her bare waist. " Mujhe marnay ka irada hai kya " "Mare aap kay dushman.  Mai to aap kay saath jeena chahti hu aur har pal hamara khaas banana chahti hun. " Ani smiled and said ," Buhat sundar lag rahi  ho bondita. Meri nazray nai hatrahi hai tumse aaj" He kissed her forehead and cheeks.  " ye sirf aap kay pyaar ka rang hai sakha babu "🙂🙂🙂🙂❤❤ Bondita  made his button right and together holding hands they left to tell kaka about there marriage. They reached hall and there kaka was sipping some tea. " kaka aap say kuch jaroori baat karni hai " "Haan bol beta kya baat hai " "kaka chillaye ga mat pls" " Tujhe ham kya pagal lagtay hai hum bhala kyun chilaye gay.  Khair bol kya baat hai." " Theek hai kaka to suniye. Kaka bondita aur mai dobara shadi karnay chahtay hai. " A pin drop silence felt in the room and kakas hands stopped at what he was doing. Bondita became nervous.  " Kaka aap theek to haina " " Areeeeeeeeee bihariiiiiiii mithayaaaaa laooooo aaj ham khushi say pagal hojayegay.  Anirudh tu pagal hai kya mai to buhat buhat buhat zyada khush hun... hume apni bondita bahu mil jayegi phir say. Khub bhalo donu aur khush raho. " He patted there heads in blessing. " Are kahan margaye sare jaldi say pandit ko bulao hamaray betsy aur bahu ki phir say shadi hai . Sab ko nimantran bhejdo. Humne dhoom dhaam say karwani hai ye shadi. Shukriya Durga maa " 🙂🙂🙂🙂🙂 Trilochan danced in happiness and left to tell this good news to everyone.  Anirudh and bondita smiled at each other and held there hands together. 🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰.

Precap: Marriage rituals and shower romance. 

Sorry guys I have delayed the precap again but it was important to do. I m really busy with exams. That's why I couldn't update . I try my best. Guys comment below do you want a 18+ chapter or not. And plssssssss comment on how u liked the chapter. It gives me strength.  Also I want to thank my all readers for boosting my confidence to write specially,  Takshvi, Khwaish,Serial werial and Prakasini5. Also thanks to all my silent readers . Sorry if I forgot someone. But I love u all ......keep voting and commenting.  Guys loads of love from
Prasha😘😘😘😘😘