ch 3; biology hour

Today was the biology day there each member of the school are required to spend at least one hour in their specific room.
Each room are separate for each species with equipment matching the specie's natural habits. Making sure they are feeling calm and can shake off the stress from their lives.
Legoshi stands nervously in the middle of the floor, with doors surrounding him.
He turns his face back and forth between the wolves and the sheep's. Which room is he supposed to walk through?
Despite he is feeling more as a sheep than a wolf, he can't ignore he was born as wolf and with its instincts. Plus, wouldn't the sheep's wetting themselves if he entered their room?
Legoshi gulps.
It seems as he hasn't thought about this very well. Perhaps he should have wait until he had graduated before he became the herbivore he feels as.

With trembling steps he starts nervously walking against the familiar room he has spent many hours in. The wolves's room.
When he was close enough, he starts extending his arm to open the door.
"Legoshi?" Pina says asking behind him. Making the trans sheep to flinch his hand away from the door.
Legoshi spins around with fear written on his face.
"P-pina?" He stutters with increasing heartbeats.
The dall sheep smiles gently at him.
"And where do you think you are going? Do you already want to get eaten of wolves? I know you aren't handsome as me... Or at all... But there are no point with getting devoured..." he chuckles and shoves strands of wool away from his face.
Legoshi's heart skipped a beat.
"B-but I'm..." he starts saying before Pina grabbed his hand.
"You are a sheep as me...So, you are going to spend the biology hour with me..." he tells Legoshi and starts pulling him after him.
The flushed Legoshi stumbles a slightly after him.
"But-..." he protests.
Pina grins against him while they are heading the door there sheep's are during biology day.
"Oh-..." the dall sheep jolts. Making Legoshi to look asking at him.
"I don't know if someone have told you... If not, then I will... Listen carefully..." he says with warning in his voice.
"Whatever you do in your life...Do never clap your cheeks three times in front a carnivore..." he warns Legoshi.
Legoshi inhales sharply.
"Ah... You are thinking about those herbivores who are giving consent to get devoured by clapping their cheeks in front a carnivore?"
Pina nods and gives Legoshi a toothy grin.
"Good you already know it... Then I don't have anything to worry about..." the sheep chuckles and let's go of Legoshi's hand to open the door.
Pina swung the door casually opened without any worry. While Legoshi felt how he got more and more worried for each inch the door got opened.

Pine enters the green field first and gets greeted of many sheep's.
The handsome dall sheep waves his hand while he greets them back.
Meanwhile stands Legoshi outside the room and gulps nervously while he is glancing in.
The beautiful grass seems waving its blades against him. Welcoming him inside.
Legoshi's tail starts wagging slowly. He would love to lay down on the field and enjoy the grass. Perhaps there are bugs too?
Thinking about bugs made him to smile and stand upright.
Pina glances over his shoulder.
"Come inside... You have every rights to be here too..." he smiles and waves Legoshi inside by turning around against him.
The trans sheep nods and takes a step inside there every sheep are turning their faces curiously at him.
Their curiosity and smiling faces soon faded away of the sight. And for each step Legoshi takes inside the room, the more terrified they look.
Every sheep he is passing are flinching away from him. Afraid he will devour them.
Pina exhales smiling and enjoys the drama everyone make.
The dall sheep grabbed Legoshi's hand and takes him further inside the room.

An obvious afraid merino sheep walks against Pina.
The dall sheep hums asking and stops walking as soon she stood in front him.
"H-he...He C-can't B-be H-here..." she stutters trembling.
"Why not?" Pina tilts his head while Legoshi blushing stares down at the ground. Feeling it was a stupid decision to enter the room. Only thinking about it, was wrong, wrong, wrong!
The female glances at Legoshi quickly before she looks back at Pina.
"He is a W-wolf..."she explains.
Pina shakes his head.
"No, he's not... He is a sheep like rest of us... Don't you see? He has wool..."
A male sheep who sits on the ground a bit from them snorts.
"He is a wolf in sheep's clothing..." he mutters which his three friends around him nods agreeing on.
"The wolf will probably eat us when we are looking away..." he adds.
Legoshi jolts and shakes his head while he waving his hands in protest.
"No no... I would never eat any of you..."
The male sheep who spoke from the ground stands angrily up.
"Alright... If the wolf wants to play sheep...Then I won't stay here and play along until I get devoured... I'm out of here..." he snorts and starts walking with his friends soon following him.
Which made others in the room doing the same and leaving the room.
A female sheep grabbed the merino sheep's arm who stood nervously in front Pina and Legoshi.
"Come Frida... Let's walks out from here..." she says softly.
The merino sheep nods and starts following her.