part two; fun at the toilet stall

Legoshi was following Louis with the gaze at the cafeteria from the table.
Pina raises an eyebrow and turned a slightly on the seat there he tries see what caught Legoshi's attention.
When he notices Louis who fetched his food, he pouts jealousy and huffed.
"Just ask him out!" Pina whines and glares accusing at the trans sheep.
Legoshi snapped out from his thoughts and pulled his gaze of Louis.
The trans sheep looks confused at his boyfriend.
"Ehm... As... Asking him if he wants to sit with us?" Legoshi asks.
Pina rolls his eyes and shakes his head.
"Sometimes I ask myself... Are my boyfriend pretending to be stupid...Or he IS stupid for real?!"
Legoshi furrows his eyebrows.
"... Do you say that since you really care about me?...Like you said... As a bad habit?...Or... You are angry at me again?"
"Try to use your little brain and figure that out on your own..." Pina answers muttering and starts gulping water.
A slender animal walked to the short side of their table and clears his throat.
"May I take a seat?" Louis asks and glances mostly at Pina who choked on the water a slightly.
While Pina was coughing a little were Legoshi's ears perking up and he looked happily up at the deer.
"LOUIS-SENPAI!" Legoshi shouts out of pure joy while his tail wags.
Louis chuckles.
"You don't have to shout my name... I think everyone already know who I am" Louis grins.
Legoshi looks blushing down at the table while his tail stopped wagging.
Louis shakes his head.
"Please, don't take me wrong... I love you canines since you can never lie... Your body language will always tell the truth...And I really love how purely you express your happiness" the deer says and gets an angry gaze from Pina.
Louis clears his throat while Legoshi looked slowly back up at him.
"As I asked you earlier... May I take a seat?"
Pina snorts.
"As you perhaps already have noticed... My boyfriend and I are busy" the dall sheep tells Louis a slightly harshly since he doesn't want him there.
Louis raises an eyebrow and starts eyeing him.
"Oh? Are you perhaps that kind of boyfriend who gets jealous and don't want to share his partner with others?"
Pina fixed his eyes on Louis.
"So... You wouldn't have anything against if I shared Legoshi with you? Is that what you are saying?"
Louis exhales gasping and flinched a little.
"WHA-t...No!... You have misunderstood something... I don't have any intentions with Legoshi at all... It's more as I am admiring him and see him as a friend" Louis explains shocked of Pina's accusation and starts blushing a little.
The dall sheep raises a doubtfully eyebrow while Legoshi sat with his mouth hanging of shock.
Louis gulps nervously from the awkward situation there also many students are looking curiously at them.
"Perhaps..." Louis starts saying slowly.
"Maybe I should sit somewhere else... Hopefully we will get along someday" the deer says with a small smile before he takes a step to turn around.
"...Sit down..." Pina tells him.
Louis hums asking and looks at Pina who has crossed his arms.
Pina shrugs.
"It's not like we own the chairs or the table... So, sit down... But don't you dare to flirt with Legoshi!"
Louis exhales snickering and sits down with a grin.
"You have nothing to worry about..." he says while he sits down on the same side as Pina, but with a chair between them.
"I'm not into herbivores... I like carnivores" he adds.
"So, you've had feelings for Legoshi when he was seen as wolf?" Pina asks suspicious.
Louis shrugs.
"Perhaps I was a slightly curious about him...But that's it... I've never had feelings for him... He isn't my type"
Legoshi gasps and stares shocked at Louis. Not knowing what to say.
"What's your type then?" Pina asks.
Louis grins.
"Felines... Especially when they have manes" he tells him. Honestly is canines his favorite. But it's very pointless pointing that out since Pina seems very jealous when it's about Legoshi.
So, telling Pina his second favorite is enough. And more specific; lions when it's comes to Felines.

***
Legoshi and Pina were walking in the corridor there a few animal were staring at them in disgust. Especially Legoshi got many mean looks because of his horns and wool.
The trans sheep starts squirming uncomfortable while they are walking.
Out of nowhere, Pina'd grabbed his arm and pulled him to the side there they walked through a door into male's toilets.
Legoshi blinks surprised and exhales gasping while he stumbles into the room.
The trans sheep turns around against Pina.
"What...What are we doing here?" Legoshi asks with pounding heart and looks around in the room with toilet stalls and sinks with large mirror above them.
Pina smirks and wraps his arms around Legoshi's neck and looks flirtatious into his eyes.
"I want you..." he tells Legoshi who inhales deeply.
"Eh?! Now?!" The trans sheep asks and starts sweating nervously while he walks backward there his back hitted the door to one of the toilet stalls.
Pina chuckles and caress Legoshi's cheek.
"Yes...Now~" Pina purrs and presses his body and lips at Legoshi's.
The dall sheep moans with his lips at Legoshi's mouth.
Pina starts unbuckling Legoshi's shirt and untying his tie during the kiss there the dall sheep is the only one to kiss the other.
Legoshi turns his face away and breaks the kiss.
"Won't... Won't we get in trouble?"
Pina smirks.
"Only if we get caught~" he answers before his lips start kissing Legoshi's furry chest.
Legoshi inhales jolting and jerked his face tilted up.
The trans sheep is looking worried around while Pina is working his way down along his chest and stomach with his lips.
Legoshi inhales through his nose a few times and couldn't pick up someone's scent. It seems it's only them in the room right now.
He exhales a slightly relieved with a smile.
But he couldn't stop looking worried at the door. What if someone is walking through the door?
"Ehm... It's too open here..." he clears his throat and looks flushed at Pina who was about to unbutton his trousers.
The dall sheep raises an eyebrow and looks up from Legoshi's crotch.
"You think?" He says asking and stands upright there he humming starts examining the room.
Legoshi nods.
"Uhm... Can't... Can't we use Haru's shed? Like the first time..."
Pina shakes his head.
"Not during the day at least... And... I don't want to wait until later" Pina points out and grins when he grabbed the door handle behind Legoshi.
"I have a better idea..." he adds while he pulled the door handle down and the door swung opened there Legoshi stumbles gasping backward.
Pina giggles and pushes them inside the toilet stall there he locks the door behind him.
Legoshi stares at him with big eyes while they are standing in the pretty cramped stall. The trans sheep is straddling half kneeled over the toilet seat while Pina leans at the door with his back.
"I know this isn't the most romantic place you could find... But it's better than nothing~" Pina smiles while he starts working with pulling Legoshi's pants down.
Legoshi gulps with racing heart.
And before he knew it, his pants were pulled down to his ankles. With the boxers pulled down too.
Pina smirks with his eyes looking happily into his.
"And now... You can sit down and let me do the job" the dall sheep says before he pushes Legoshi and makes him to sit a slightly clumsy down at the toilet seat.
Legoshi clears his throat several times while he looks up at Pina who leans down against him with his face.
The dall sheep starts kissing the trans sheep who receives the kiss by kissing him back.
The moment Pina's hand grabbed his length, the trans sheep jolts gasping a little.
Pina grins during the kiss and starts moving his hand up and down along Legoshi's member.
With a few strokes, the dick starts growing in his hand.
The dall sheep breaks the kiss and stands upright there he starts taking his shoes off and then his trousers.
Legoshi pants softly and swallows hardly the moment Pina starts straddling him.
The trans sheep places his hands on Pina's hips and enjoys the direct contact their bare legs make.
It's like. The touch is enough to make his body to tingle.
Legoshi leans in to give Pina a kiss, then the dall sheep moves his head backward. Away from his.
The trans sheep is looking confused and a slightly hurted.
"Sorry... But wait for a short moment until I-..." Pina apologies while he shifts on Legoshi's lap to get the dick inside him.
The dall sheep moans shakily while the standing member starts sliding into him.
Legoshi groans loudly while he fascinating stares at his beautiful boyfriend who enjoys himself.
When Pina sits comfortable down at Legoshi's lap, the trans sheep starts kissing his panting boyfriend's lips.
Pina runs his arms around Legoshi's neck and answered the kiss.
The dall sheep rubs his bottom a slightly at Legoshi's crotch and lap.
Legoshi tilts his head upward and grabbed Pina's hips tighter. The tip of his claws scratch Pina's skin a little and the beginning of a bleeding peeks out from the small wounds. Not enough to itch Legoshi's nose. And the wounds weren't too big or deep to pain Pina.
Legoshi starts helping Pina with moving forward and backward faster by moving his slender body with the hands.
They both start moaning faster and louder and none of them hear the door gets opened to the male's toilets.
At first the footsteps outside the toilet stall were moving confidently. But for each moaning from Pina and Legoshi, the animal outside started walking doubtfully.
Soon the animal stopped walking.

Pina starts moving faster and the moment Legoshi started raising him up and then, lowering him down while he thrusts his dick into him, the dall sheep started groaning louder. The sheep's member stood up and bounced each time he was moving swiftly up and down at Legoshi's lap.
It feels as Legoshi's dick is on fire. And it won't take long time until his pulsing dick reaches its climax.
"Oh-...Legoshi..." Pina moans which made the animal outside the stall to flinch while Legoshi's dick jerked and started emptying itself inside Pina.
Pina shuddered of pleasure while Legoshi's ears perked up from the animal outside whose sole screak at the floor.
The animal held his breath when he understood his mistake, while Legoshi wides his eyes terrified.
Legoshi's mind starts spinning around while he is sweating nervously.
Pina is still in the land of lust and hasn't noticed the awkward situation. The dall sheep starts kissing Legoshi along his cheek down to his throat while he grabbed his own member and starts jerking himself off.

Legoshi gulps and starts inhaling through the nose to make sure who stands outside the toilet stall.
The scent from the other animal is familiar.
"LOUIS?!" Legoshi gasps surprised. Not sure if he would feel very happy or if he should be ashamed.
Pina flinched and stares shocked at him.
The animal outside the stall clears his throat.
"I'm sorry... I didn't meant to eardrop... Ehm... You know... There are better places to do...Whatever you do... My father gave me a reservation at a hotel the coming weekend... Since he gave me it as an act of disappointment of me... You may take my place instead... I don't need any hotel visit right now" Louis says behind the closed door.
Legoshi blinks with a flushed face.
"Eh...T-thanks?" The trans sheep clears his throat.
Pina who had looked a slightly angry and jealous, starts looking more relaxed.
"Thank you very much Louis-senpai... You don't have anything against we finish what we have begun with?" Pina snickers.
Louis coughs a little bothered.
"I ehm... I will leave you alone and take another room" the deer clears his throat and starts walking out from the room.
Pina giggles and looks happily at Legoshi who looks terrified.
"Relax... It's not like your boyfriend caught you cheating or it was a teacher who found out" Pina smirks and caress Legoshi's cheek.
The blush at Legoshi's face fades and the poor thing starts looking pale.
"T-t-teacher?!" Legoshi wides his eyes.
The dall sheep chuckles.
"Which it wasn't... Nothing happened more than we got free visit at a hotel... Perhaps I do like Louis when things comes around... Maybe we should invite him and have a threesome?" Pina smirks playfully.
Legoshi narrows his eyes and couldn't stop his dirty mind there he imagined Louis and Pina naked next each others at the bed.
He shakes his head and tries pushing those thoughts out from his mind.
It would feel very wrong with touching someone else than his boyfriend.
His canine's trait there he stays very loyal to someone, screams at him. Scolding him for thinking about to touch someone who isn't Pina...