pitch

Jack

So we were dating. Now I was back with my powers and we had fun. I felt like going back home And having mia meet the others. But she was unstable. If she got angry her powers would come out of control. She was sad shadows would seem to come out everywhere. If she got mad around them I don't know what they would do. Mia loved her skythe though. Which was weird cause she is all sweet.

Mia

I was scared. When I get sad or something my powers get out of control. It scares me. But I have to stay strong. Me and jack are dating and I want to meet his friends. But he says later. I'm having fun except dkr that nightmare every night and my marks in my arms. I don't tell jack about the scares I get every night. I think it would just pain him. I mean he can't stop it. But j get this weird dream where I'm all alone. Like in a dark room chained to a wall. I'm surrounded by dark horses. When they attack I get cuts and scrapes and I drown in the shadows. When they go away I'm surrounded by light. But this light is fire and it burns me I can feel the pain. When I wake up I always have Mother burn of a horse into me. SK far there is 21. "Mia" jack says wavering a hand in my face. "Uh yeah sorry I guess I just spaced out." I said laughing. "Do you want to meet my friends." He says. My face brightwns up. "Yeah" I say giving him a deep hug.

(OK should I start another book as a sequel or continue comment plz)