Chapter 4

A Trampoline park? I was not expecting that. I gotta say, I haven't gone to one in a while so I'm kinda happy. We made our way towards the counter. We were soon putting on trampoline socks and onto the trampolines. I decided to try a few tricks to start off. Front flip, back flip, front tuck, back tuck. Just the basics. Of course John had to add his little comment. I don't even know why he had to come. I hate that guy.

"is that all you can do, Belladonna?" he snickers.

I am ready to punch him right here, right now, but decide against it considering I only use violence in extreme cases. Yes, I do have anger issues, but it doesn't mean I like violence. I hate violence, I will only use it if I am in danger. I take deep breaths trying to calm down and not jump on that asshole. I give him a death stare and he backs away.

"listen, I will not hurt you for now, simply because violence isn't my cup of tea, but I might end up having to use force to shut your mouth closed. I obviously don't want to do that, it would hurt me deeply, but I didn't take self defense classes for nothing and I know how to fight so don't. push. me." I speak slowly.

"as if, you can't do anything without daddy dearest." John scoffs. I'm slowly starting to lose my shit. Ok slowly is not the right term.

I move towards one of the mirror walls and punch it, maybe a little too hard... It shatters and my hand is now bloody and there are blood stains on the mirror. A worker rushes over.

"I am sorry ma'am, here is to repair the mess I caused." I say as I hand her 600$.

I then decide to get out of there. I head straight to the parking lot. I still don't have a car so I decide to go for a walk. I can hear Stacey and Lucas calling me from the distance but I don't care and continue walking. I am soon lost as I don't know my way around. I honestly don't care. My head feels like it's about to explode, memories spinning and bouncing around. I decide to walk further, campus shouldn't be far away since it only took us like 5 minutes to arrive at the trampoline park, yes we could've just walked there but we're lazy. I stop in front of what looks like an abandoned house. It's hidden behind some bushes and trees and stuff like that. I decide to go inside. To go in, you have to climb a tree and walk through one of the windows, which honestly doesn't bother me at all. I get out a cigarette and light it. The place looks a lot like where I used to run off too when shit became too complicated back at my old house. I take my diary out and start writing away. When I finally close the key to my sanity, I decide to explore the house a bit. When I leave, I already know the whole place like the back of my hand. I know this might sound weird but I feel a connection with this place? Don't think I'm crazy. Wait actually think what you want, I don't really care. You know, everyone has their spot, somewhere they go when they want to be alone, somewhere only they know of or care about. You get the point. Mine was an abandoned diner near my old house. I discovered it with her and it kind of became our special place. I used to go there all the time. I guess I'm attracted by abandoned places. I'm soon enough back at the dorm. I really hope Emily is asleep, not in the mood to talk. I slowly creep in our room and luckily, Emily is sound asleep. I decide to go to sleep as well.