Chapter 7

Their meet and greet in Baltimore was over and we were just heading back to the hotel. I stood to the side with Mrs. Dolan for most of the time but it was still fun. It was cool to see them interact with their fans in person. You could tell they were truly so happy.

Now we were headed to some place to grab dinner. It was in the city of Baltimore so it would be cool. Jake was coming with us. He was going to be with us for the rest of the trip and even come back to New Jersey for a little.

"Did you have fun?" Ethan asked me.

"Yeah I did! It was so cool," I answered.

"Yes I love them so much," Ethan said talking about their fans.

We got to the restaurant and all sat down. I was sitting next to Grayson and Mrs. Dolan while Jake and Ethan sat across from us. We were all on our phones editing pictures from today. I took a lot of them interacting with their fans so I sent them all of them.

Dinner went by fast and it was pretty boring. Next thing you know we were on our way to Philly for Press Play. We were staying at that hotel tonight. I was sitting in the front seat while Grayson, Ethan and Jake sat in the back. Grayson had his phone plugged into the aux cord and was playing his music. It was really loud. Right now "Loyal" by Chris Brown was playing throughout the speakers really loud. They were all making snapchat stories in the back while I just laughed and sang along.

We got to the hotel pretty quickly and Mrs. Dolan and Jake checked in. The Press Play people gave us two rooms because of Jake and the twins.

"Let's bring our stuff up and go film that vine we were planning," Ethan suggested.

"Yeah we can do it out front of the hotel," Jake agreed.

"Alright that's fine," Grayson nodded and then looked at me, "do you want to come with?"

"I think I'm just gonna go to bed actually because I'm kind of tired. Sorry," I sighed.

"Are you sure?" Grayson asked.

"Yep," I smiled.

"Okay," he said.

We all rode up in the elevator to our floor and slid the key into our door so we could go into the room. The boys dropped their stuff and walked back downstairs while Mrs Dolan and I got ready for bed.

Tomorrow was Press Play and it was going to be so much fun. After seeing them interact with their fans today, I was so excited.

****The Next Day****

It was the next day and I was up and ready early. I was wearing a gray off the shoulder sweater with light jeans and my white high top converse. My hair was straightened like normal. Mrs. Dolan was taking a little longer to get ready so I just went down with the twins. Jake was already down there. We were in the elevator riding down.

"I'm so excited," Ethan smiled.

I swear he hasn't frowned all morning, neither of them have. It was so cute.

"I can like feel it in my gut, like you know, I'm so pumped," Grayson admitted.

I started laughing, "Awww."

"Like seriously, I love meeting them," Grayson said.

"I know! It's also so cool to watch you meet them and it's cool if they know who I am," I said.

"If they know who you are, they're a true fan," Ethan said.

"Yeah they are," Grayson agreed.

I smiled at them and the elevator door opened.

"Alright so we need to find Dave," Ethan said as we walked out.

"Who's Dave?" I asked.

"He's the guy that is in charge of everything. We need to find him so he can sign us in and all that," Grayson explained.

I nodded and just stood by them as they looked around. I didn't really know what he looked like so I couldn't really help.

"Found him!" Ethan said and pointed to a man in the corner who had brown hair and passes strung over his arm.

"Hey guys!" Dave greeted when we walked over to him, "and who must this be?"

"This is our friend Cassie," Grayson told him, "can we get a pass for her and my mom?"

"Yes we can! Nice to meet you Cassie," Dave smiled.

"Nice to meet you too," I smiled back.

Dave went onto his phone and typed some stuff in. After that he took four passes off of his arm and handed them to us. I put mine around my neck and held onto Mrs. Dolan's. The pass said "Press Play Talent" on it. It was cool.

"Okay so it's about 8:45 now and the fans come in about 15 minutes," Dave explained, "and your space will be over there to the right of us."

"Okay sounds good," Ethan nodded.

We walked over to where their meet and greet would be taking place and just hung around there. There was a table which would probably be where Mrs. Dolan and I sat. Jake came over because this was his spot too and we just joked around. 15 minutes went by and it was time for the fans to come in. I took a seat behind the table. Mrs. Dolan was down here now so she sat behind there with me.

"Here they come," Mrs. Dolan said.

I smiled, "It's gonna be fun."

~~~AUTHORS NOTE~~~

I'm so sorry that I haven't updated!! I am really trying, I've just been so busy and then didn't have ideas. This chapter is just a filler chapter because I'm kind of stuck with writers block right now. I'm trying to work on the next chapter thought and maybe I'll get some ideas. Comment if you have any suggestions! Thank you so much!!

Also thank you for over 3,000 reads!!!!!