Chapter 8

The meet and greet had just started and Mrs Dolan and I were just sitting at the table. We had their "Bromiomies" t-shirts set up for fans to buy. I was just sitting there and taking pictures of them interacting with fans. Although you'd think sitting here would be boring, I actually was enjoying it.

"Cass," I heard Grayson call me over.

Jake, Ethan and him were standing over with two girls that looked about our age. They were dressed cute

I got up and walked towards them and he told me that they wanted to meet me.

"Hi!" I smiled and waved at them, "I love your guys outfits!!"

"Hey and thanks! Yours is so cute too," one of them replied.

We started talking more and more and I learned that their names were Amy and Mia. The boys had walked away to meet more fans after our conversation developed more and more.

"You and Grayson are so cute," Mia said, "everybody thinks you guys should date."

I laughed and eyed Grayson before answering, "thank you! We are just really really close friends but who knows what to the future will bring."

"Aww," they both said.

"We don't really know anyone else here. We only came for the Dolans. We aren't huge fan girls," Amy explained.

"That's so sweet of you guys!!" I said, "do you guys want to get a pic?"

They nodded and I called Grayson back over to take it. I got in the middle while they were on my side and we took a cute pic.

Time flew by and the meet and greet was already over. We had all our bags packed and were just walking out of the hotel to our car.

"So I see you and those girls liked each other," Grayson said.

"Yes they were so nice! They only came to meet you guys and weren't fans of anyone else's there," I explained.

"Aw plus they knew who you were so they were cool fans," he said and I nodded.

I sat in the front with Mrs. Dolan and Jake, Ethan, and Grayson sat in the back. I chose to sit up here so they could all be together.

"So where should we have Jake sleep? The basement?" Mrs. Dolan said.

"No don't make him sleep on the couch!" Ethan protested trying to make his guest feel comfortable.

"Yeah," Grayson agreed, "Cass will you sleep in my room and he can sleep in there?"

I glanced over at Mrs. Dolan to see if she would allow that. She didn't seem to have a problem so I replied, "Yeah I'd do that if that's okay."

"Yes that's fine," Mrs Dolan said.

The rest of the car ride back we just jammed to music. It was only a two hour ride. By the time we got home it was late. Ethan and Jake were tired so they decided to go to bed and Grayson went to take a shower. He always takes showers, I don't understand it.

The rest of their family was asleep so I just decided to chill downstairs. Mrs Dolan had a bunch of family photo albums in the kitchen so I grabbed one and sat at the island to look at it.

All of the pictures were so cute. There was one of Grayson and I sitting on a bench in this park near us and he was kissing my cheek. I took my phone out and took a picture of it. Everything was so simple when we were little, I miss it.

All of a sudden hands went over my eyes and knew it Grayson. I laughed and turn around to face him. He smiled at me and I smiled back.

"Look!" I told him and turned back around to point at the picture.

"We are the cutest," He said in a sassy voice and then walked to open the refrigerator.

Grayson grabbed a water bottle and unscrewed the cap to take a sip. He was wearing gray sweatpants and no shirt, his usual sleepwear. He then started posing for me and I was cracking up. I took a picture of him and put it in my snapchat story captioning it, 'wow so hot'

Grayson went on his phone and was checking social media. He came across my snapchat and took one of me captioning it the same thing.

"I'm not tired but I kinda wanna lay in bed," I said.

"Same. Let's just go up," Grayson agreed.

We laid down in his bed and just turned towards each other to talk. I love having deep conversations. I think that they are so fun and Grayson is one of the only people I could really have them with. We just talked about random things or what was on our mind.

"Okay so why has Jake been saying weird things to me this weekend?" I asked Grayson.

Jake has been hinting stuff about Grayson and I or saying he already knows so much about me.

"Oh I don't know he's just weird," He shrugged it off.

"C'mon you can tell me!" I insisted knowing that he was lying.

Grayson looked around him and then down at the bed like he was deep in thought. He looked back up at me and clenched his jaw. He always does that when he's nervous. It took about 2 minutes until he finally answered.

"Okay... well I don't know how to put this and I didn't want it to come up like this but I hate lying to you so..." Grayson began, "the reason Jake is saying all that is because I always talk about you when I'm with him and Ethan. I've told him everything about you and the reason that is... is because... I... uh... I like you... more than a friend. I don't know how you feel so I didn't say anything but I've felt like this for a while now. We have always been close but I just felt weird since we were such good friends, it was weird to have this feeling. I don't want it to be awkward after this if you don't feel the same. I just..."

"Grayson stop talking," I laughed as he rambled on, "I feel the same exact way."

"You do?" He smiled.

"Yes! I don't know, I always knew there was something between us. Like look at us when we were younger! I was never like that with Ethan. We have a totally different relationship. Now that we are older I understand what that is," I explained.

Grayson nodded, "exactly."

Our faces were really close and we were just looking into each other's eyes. All of a sudden Grayson's lips were on mine. I wrapped my arms around his neck and he wrapped his around my waist. We both pulled away and smiled, resting our foreheads on each other's.

"So what does this mean?" I asked.

"I don't know but I know I'm not asking you to be my girlfriend," Grayson said.

My smiled dropped a little.

"Relax," he chuckled, "this is not the right time to ask you. It would need to be more romantic and special."

"True," I agreed and laughed in relief before kissing him once more.

Soon we fell asleep. This was a good night.

-------------

AHH guys I'm sorry!!!! It has taken me forever to update. This summer has been so busy but I'm back and ready to write more (: Hope you all enjoy this chapter!!