Prologue

-Raven-

So hey, my name's Raven. You may think "Pfft nice name." I know, don't rub it in my face. My parents are strange. Their first child, first and only child they name...are you ready? Raven Nirvana Sky. I personally love my name but people think otherwise....

Anyway, I'm really short for the age 16. I'm 4'9, haven't grown since 7th grade and never will. My hair's a pain in the royal behind due to its natural curl. It matches my face which is a creamy brown color. What's different about me is my eyes. They're green but they appear a gray color. You'd think I get plenty of guys with my curvy body, but there's one thing that prevents that.

I'm a Nerd. I'm really smart in all subjects and excel in Science. I gave up on guys a while ago. I stick with my friends mostly,very few of them there are. If you're looking for a social butterfly,don't come to me. I'm quiet at school,I attend all classes, goody two shoes I guess.

I may be quiet but put me around my friends and I'm a totally different person. I'm that crazy girl who doesn't shut up,has mood swings,and giggles uncontrollably. I'm that innocent looking friend who knows lots of things that don't go with my age if you know what I mean. Of course people rarely see this side of me. I don't go crazy on front of just anyone. I mean Duh! who just shows their vulnerable side in the first five seconds of meeting someone?!

I'm the total opposite of all my friends, except for Skyler. I call him Sky. He's a Nerd like me only smarter. We met one day when I was still Punk and didn't give a crap about school. It was apparently his first day to our wonderful Galaxy High School. He dropped his books right before homeroom,and I was the only one who stopped to help him. He was so flustered and nervous. He was scared just liked everyone else. Scared just because I looked scary. Ah...the memories. I still tease him about it. We were instantly best friends.

Most people think we're dating. But he's like my brother, I mean he is cute. With his sun tan skin and black hair that he constantly flips out his face. I mean he's a chick magnet, but he hangs out with me. So that cancels all effects that his face would have. Plus I've never had a boyfriend, well once. But it'll never happen again.......