Chapter 2

in the evening

Suddenly a group of titans start destroying Ackerman's house and want to eat Ackerman's family. Eren's father and Eren's mother are trapped under the destroyed house. Eren tries to help  his parents that trapped but eren's father told him to run to the wall where grisha yeager lived. With a feeling of not being strong enough to hold back the sadness, Eren ran away leaving her parents trapped in the house. Eren ran while remembering what eren’s father told to inherit Ackerman’s estate and didn’t tell anyone else that he was a strong Ackerman.

Suddenly there was a man wearing glasses and carrying a bag as the doctor called him. Eren stopped and went to the man, The man was the grisha yeager said by eren's father.

Grisha asked eren "eren I'm grisha yeager your dad's best friend" eren just nodded. Grisha asks "where are your parents?" Eren said "they've been eaten by the titans" grisha began to taste pity to see eren who has lost both his parents .  Grisha suggests eren stay with him and carla. Grisha tell eren that he has son and adopted daughter named zeke yeager and Mikasa Ackerman. Eren just quite and little bit shocked that grisha adopted daughter last named is also ackerman.