Chapter 6

~ It's been 2 years since eren and others joined the scout survey~

While eren and others were on their way to the expedition suddenly there was a titan named female titan trying to kill the other soldiers.Mikasa and the others try to stop the female titan but fail to stop her. Eren decides to stop the female titan, Eren retreats and goes to stop the female titan though mikasa and others called "Eren don't go please don't go" finally eren went to help the other soldiers. Until at the place of Female titan, eren just saw something strange on female titan, it looked like female titan was afraid of eren and ran into the forest. Eren just followed her and set off a fire flare to tell the others that the female titan was already in the jungle.

~ In the Forest ~

Commander Erwin, captain levi and squad leader hange saw a green flare signal that told that the female titan was already in the forest.Levi saw Mikasa and the others but did not see Eren. Levi tells "where is eren"armin tells "eren is following female titan, sir!".Until at the location set by commander erwin, Eren flying using maneuvering gear and chasing the female titan. Levi and mikasa saw an eren ready with a sword  maneuvering gear. Commander erwin saw eren give the signal to capture the female titan now. Erwin nodded and gave the command "Shoot now !!!" the titan hanger strap is released simultaneously causing the female titan can't move. Levi goes over the head of the female titan while eren goes to commander erwin for the next mission. Eren started talking "Commander what's the next step?" Erwin holds eren’s head and says “We’ll see who the real female titan is and thank eren for that  You have a mission to capture this female titan ". Eren just nodded, Mikasa ran to eren hugged him tightly eren just patted female raven.

Suddenly the female titan roar caused all the soldiers to close their ears and saw captain mike tell that the titan titan was heading towards them. Eren is ready with a maneuver and sword and eren saw hundreds of titans heading towards them. Eren was the first person to have killed all the titans while the titan killed by a survey scout soldier.  Finally the female titan nape was cut  by Captain Levi and Mikasa . Finally the identity of the female titan has been revealed, the person was Annie Leohart who had disguised herself as a female titan. Eren looked at her with pity but eren showed no sadness. Suddenly, Annie  cry and say to Eren " Eren please take care of Mikasa , i love her" and Eren just nodded.Mikasa and the others were shocked to see it but Eren just ignore it.

~In marley~

Zeke was making plans to activate the rumbling, suddenly bertholdt and reiner came talking "Zeke you have to be careful not only Mikasa and Levi are descendants of Ackerman but Eren as well "Zeke just nodded.

~ In Paradise ~

Commander Erwin gets information that Christa Lenz is Historia Reiss and the King who is now a fake.Erwin orders Levi and his squad to help Historia from being kidnapped by the Military Police led by the unknown.Eren and the others are getting ready to start the plan that Erwin and Hange have planned. Armin disguises himself as Historia while Jean disguises himself as Eren to lead what motivates them.On the way, Armin and Jean are kidnapped and the plan begins. Eren, Mikasa, Levi, Connie and Sasha bow down until Sasha screams "Armin Jean- I mean Eren Historia!" The Ackerman trio just look and get ready to follow them. Eren and others split up, Eren with Mikasa and Levi following Armin and Jean while Sasha and Connie overseeing the movement of the roaming military police.

~ With Eren, Mikasa and Levi ~
Mikasa sees the kidnapper through the window while Eren and Levi wait for information from Mikasa. Mikasa looked at Eren and Levi and spoke "Armin violated while Jean just stared in amusement "Eren and Levi nodded. Levi said "Let's get the information from the kidnapper right away" Mikasa, Eren and Levi walked off the roof using Gear maneuvering.