chapter 4

since the wall broke due to the colossal titan

mikasa zeke armin and eren join the 104th training corps. They met a lot of friends but eren talked less to other friends and only practiced combat like what his father said. The next day, they need to practice using 3mg maneuvering. This training takes a long time to be proficient in using it but eren only 5 minutes is already proficient using 3mg maneuvering gear. Eren had seen his father use maneuvering before so eren tried maneuvering at the age of 5 years. Everyone in the 104 th training corps was shocked to see eren because maneuvering took a long time to master in maneuvering.

At night

Everyone gathered at the eren to give a little explanation of how to be proficient in maneuvering. Eren told not to set foot or drop the body in order to easily master in maneuvering.

The next day, they all used the method that eren had said finally they all succeeded in maneuvering. Suddenly there were two titans roaming around their training area.The 104th training corps was so shocked and scared that they did not dare to fight. Eren with a feeling of no fear fights the titans using sword maneuvering and techniques learned by his father.

Everyone was shocked and happy that eren save everyone until someone watching eren and other . They are commander erwin captain mike captain levi and squad leader hange who watched eren fight with titan. Captain levi who sees eren fighting starts to fall in love with eren. Zeke looks at eren with discomfort because zeke knows that he and his father , grisha is from marley same with Annie bertholdt and reiner but they didn't know eren is true bloodline Ackerman that will kill the founding titan because  eren had the azumabito clan tattoo in his right wrist . Eren covered the azumabito clan tattoo with a bandage to hide it.

Eren once showed the tattoo on his right wrist to Mikasa only because Mikasa is also Ackerman and told her to keep it a secret.
Mikasa agreed to keep Eren secret about the tattoo