chapter 3

Until at grisha yeager's house

Grisha introduces his wife carla yeager and his children .

Carla was shocked to hear that eren's parent was dead and give eren welcome hug . Then grisha adopted daughter mikasa smile and say welcome to new family. Eren just nodded and smile a little bit while zeke just say welcome.

It been 6 month after eren moved with his new family but eren never smile and happy because he miss his parents . Mikasa always tell him about how grisha yeager meet her to be honest eren was shocked about mikasa parents was murdered but didn't show any emotional .

Eren meet new friend Armin arlet in the first time because he never make friend inside the walls he only close to historia his cousin. Armin and mikasa talk about Survey scout until eren say " what is survey scout?" Armin and mikasa tell eren about Survey scout that killing the titan . Mikasa dream was to join survey scout same with armin while eren just thinking about to join survey scout. Mikasa and armin tell eren to join survey scout eren just nodded . There something happened when the biggest titan crash the wall. Mikasa told eren to go home and checked their adopted mother . When they arrived, they saw zeke tried to pick up the woods . Mikasa run to zeke and join to help while eren just looked horror because he remembered that his parents died. Eren run and help them. Suddenly the smilling titan come and horrifying until the garrison soldier come to kill the titan but didn't make and take eren mikasa and zeke away from there . Carla shout" eren mikasa zeke you have to stay alive". Eren just watch carla getting eaten by titan. Zeke crying while mikasa blaming herself for not be strongest.