Chapter 7

~After the incident happened ~

4 years later

Eren finds out that Christa Lenz is his cousin Historia Reiss,Historia has been the queen and eren feels proud because historia has been the queen in charge of paradise.

During all regiments middle of the meeting, A woman named Kiyomi Azumabito was present to speak to the queen of paradise.
Kiyomi displays the Crest of Azumabito clan and told eren had ever seen this symbol. Eren showed the same azumabito tattoo on his right wrist as the

 Eren showed the same azumabito tattoo on his right wrist as the

crest and said "My mother is also a descendant of Azumabito and she told me the tattoo on my hand is where I will inherit azumabito and Ackerman clan".Hizuru ambassadors was shocked and also all regiments when heard eren not only Ackerman but azumabito clan.Kiyomi said " What's your parents 'name, eren?" Eren spoke "Lucas Ackerman and Miya Ackerman". Kiyomi was shocked to hear about eren's parent name. Kiyomi talked" Eren, you are son of Ackerman clan family who was kill all titan 20 year ago ".Eren replied "Yes, my family told me that Ackerman is the strongest lineage ever. I have felt Ackerman's strength before when I fought the titans and also killed Kenny Ackerman's squad ".

Kiyomi start talked"Eren , you are the will stop Zeke from active the rumbling"Eren spoke" what kind the rule that Zeke have been told to you , Lady Kiyomi?". Kiyomi talk with sadness "Zeke told me the Queen has to inherit the beast titan and founding titan" Eren with a feeling of anger "I will not allow Historia to inherit the Founding titan and the titan beast there must be another way to resolve this issue" Ymir also agreed with Annie. Everyone on meeting were silent because how could Zeke give the rules to inherit the founding titan and beast titan to royal blood . Eren asked" Lady Kiyomi,do you know Ackerman clan from?" Kiyomi replied" Yes Eren, Ackerman is most strongest clan in Asian and Ackerman power will active when an Qckerman has sad past" Everyone was speechless and Eren nodded and handshake before Hizuru ambassadors leave.

~After a few hours after meeting with Hizuru ambassadors ~

Historia, mikasa, armin, connie, erwin, hange, jean, sasha, ymir, marco, annie and levi meet eren and ask the question why eren always wraps azumabito tattoo with bandage cloth. Eren spoke"I used to hide the tattoo to make sure no one know about it" Historia spoke" You should show me first , Eren" Eren just smile.

Eren start talked" Thaked to me Historia, because I can't let you to inherit the founding titan and beast titan it's to powerful to control it"Historia started to cry hugged Eren . Eren just say" Stop cry please Historia , you always hugged me" everyone just laughed.