Chapter 13

Y/n's POV:

Y/n's POV:

He started taking us to the basement but suddenly Bakugou tackled him making them both fall down the stairs. Luckily I didn't go down with them. I could hear the two of them fighting each other so i decided to use this as my chance to get out of here. I ran for the front door and luckily it was unlocked. I ran and ran. I didn't hear anything footsteps behind me letting me know their still fighting or he's just far behind.

I saw a tiny store not to far away and ran even faster. I managed to make it inside and asked the cashier for to borrow their phone. They allowed me and told me to do it in the bathroom to make sure I don't disturb anyone. I quickly went in the bathroom and called the cops.

"110 what's your emergency" I heard the person say. I explained my whole situation to them. "Do your know what the address is ma'am" they asked. I immediately frowned, I can't remember what it was! "I sadly don't" I answered. "Ok ma'am please stay where you are the cops will be there shortly". I thanked the lady and walked out of the bathroom giving the guy his phone back.

I stay in the store waiting for the cops to arrive. I hear the ding of the store door and get slightly startled but feel better when I see the cop. The cop asked a few simple questions and then told me to go sit in the cop car with his partner. I walk to the car and get in the back.

It was kinda quiet and awkward so I tried to start a conversation, "so are you in training or-" but I was cut off. "I'm really disappointed in you doll~" Are you kidding me! How the hell is he even here. I instantly start trying to get out but it was locked. I see the other cop come out and Deku turns on the car, "hey doll! Ever see anyone get hit by a car!?" And what did he do....... He ran the cop over blood everywhere it was fucking awful. I could see the cashier freaking out and calling the police again most likely.

he gets out the car and pulls me out putting handcuffs on me, "Doll~ you are under arrest for being disobedient but also adorable". Next thing I know, I'm get hit in the head before all I see is black