Chapter 17

A/n: I'm back-

Y/n's POV:

I sat bored waiting for him to come back, it was so lonely and quiet without him. Only sound I could hear was the slight whispers of his voice in my head. But this one voice kept coming in. It was yelling at me, calling Izuku very mean things!! And I don't like it! I want it out of my head. Izu warned me about it while he fed me, he told me that it's the bad people trying to take me away! And well... izuku's always right so I can't trust it.

I sigh and stood up from the bed, slowly wondering the room, I noticed a few things. There was a bulletin board that had tons of pictures of me! Even asleep!!......... he is so sweet right!
There was also a few books on a desk to, they all had such lovely messages dedicated to me! I continue to read all the little messages Izuku had been nice enough to put in for me.

I glance at the window, I'm kinda scared to look. What if there's monsters, corpses, bad people..... well good thing I don't have to worry because Izuku promised to protect me. I was getting really bored now, and I so badly wanted to leave this room to see him. But I couldn't, I knew I'd be in trouble.

But all the thoughts of leaving the room went away when I heard footsteps coming here, I practically leaped to the door excited for him to walk in. And when he did I gave him a big hug! Which resulted us slamming into the ground, but I heard a small laugh from him so it's okay. "Your greedy huh dolly?~" I heard him speak, if I could I would've melted into the ground at the sound of his voice. I quickly stood up and he did as well, I was about to say something but he picked me up leaving the room. "Where are we going izuku?" I'm not gonna lie I was panicking a bit, what if a monster gets in the house and I'm not safe in the room.

"Don't worry darling! We're just paying someone a visit real quick alright.....oh and you'd do anything I'd say, right doll~" he started to walk to a padlocked door while he spoke, and I quickly nodded "of course izuku!" He set me on the floor as he gave a quick and small head pat to me. He.is.perfect!!

"That's wonderful! Now come on down here okay"..."

Deku's POV:

I smiled and held my dolls hand while going in the basement, I could tell how nervous she was but that doesn't matter right now. I have to start training her to be perfect and I think I should start. When she saw Bakugo she hid behind me scared, so adorable she is~. "What's the matter doll? It's okay he can't hurt you, here you see this?" I spoke to her in a gentle but slightly raised tone just to make sure she knows my power over her. I grabbed something of the table and wrapped her hands around it. It was a big butcher knife!

I saw her eyebrows furrow and she looked scared almost, but when she looked at me I gave her a very soft smile. And she relaxed! I love this~. I start leading her to Bakugo who was staring at us with wide eyes.. "Okay listen doll, this will be very tough since it's your first time okay? And I completely understand if your hesitant..... but it would make me so so so proud of you poke him in the eye with this!" I laugh a small bit while I spoke, I was speaking like how you would talk to a baby!!

But as long as I act this way, she'll soon be just as she should be! "Go on....do it.......do it... do it do it do it DO IT!!" She raises the knife and...........

To be continued...