Chapter 8

Y/n POV:

I wake up to a splitting headache, when I open my eyes I'm on the couch and everything that happened last night came back to me. I hear walking upstairs and see deku coming down. Another thing I noticed when he came down was a syringe in his hand.

When he came to the couch his eyes widen seeing me awake. "O- oh good morning baby" he said with a smile but I was to busy starring at the syringe. Seeing where I was looking he starts talking, "this is just for your head ache, I may have hit you a bit to hard" he sits on the couch and puts the needle and liquid in my arm. I let him because the headache was really bothering me.

After it was done he took it out and he was smiling like crazy making me slightly concerned. "Um I'm kinda hungry" I say making his eyes widen, "oh sure baby how about pancakes" he suggested and I just nod.

He goes and starts making pancakes and about 7mins later I started feeling weird. I run up to the bathroom just in case I threw up. But while I was sitting by the toilet nothing happened but I kept feeling worse

I go to the mirror to see if I'm pale at all but what I see makes my eyes widen. Both of my pupils start going pink. The head ache kept getting worse, and that's when I realized whatever he gave me most likely wasn't for the headache.  I then remember from last night how he said I would love him again tomorrow.

I start crying because I didn't want this. "Doll!! Pancakes are done!!" I hear him yell. I wipe the tears and walk back down, I have to figure out a way to stop this. When I walk into the kitchen I see his smile widen, most likely because of my eyes. "What are you so smiley about" I decided to play dumb. He just keeps smiling "oh nothing at all doll, go sit at the table the foods down."

I sit down and start eating and he does as well. The pain kept getting worse so I turned and looked in the window next to me to see one of my pupils were already fully pink. I freak out a bit because I know I'm running out of time. Deku looks up from his plate to me "are you ok? You look like your freaking out" he said with concern.

"I'm ok" I flat out answered. He nods and goes back to eating. I'm almost down eating but the pain got really bad so I look out the window again and my other pupil is almost pink now.

I start freaking out again which he noticed and starts grinning like crazy

I start freaking out again which he noticed and starts grinning like crazy. I start talking hoping he can somehow stop this, "Izuku I don't want this" I say quickly.
Look at him with tears going in my eyes, "sorry doll but I want you to go back to loving me ok"he smiles and stands up and starts walking behind me. The pain started becoming to much making set my head on the table and hold it in pain. My vision starts growing hazy and the last thing I heard was, "now we can go back to being a happy couple~"