Chapter 15

A/n: this chapter is only in deku's POV

Deku's POV:

I smile as I see her slowly go unconscious, turning now to an awake but very angry kacchan. "What the hell did you do to her!?" He yelled at me, wow he sure does yell a lot......wait perfect idea!! "You know..you yell waaaaay to much" I started off while walking towards. "It is very annoying I must say, I mean you could take away from my dolls sleep!! And we don't want that right?~" I kneeled in front of him, since he's all slumped up. I shook my head speaking in a slightly mocking tone. "No no, we wouldn't want that! Sooooo I'm gonna have to sew your mouth shut, sorry kacchan!!"

I stood up straight and go over to a table in the basement, I could head is yelling behind me but I ignored it. I grabbed the needle and strings from a box before going back over to him. "Oh and what I did to her? I did what was right and got her to love me again!~" I kneeled in front of him again and attempted to stitch his mouth. Key word: attempted. He kept moving and wiggling while screaming at me. So I did what I had to do.

I pointed at y/n, "keep screaming and moving, I'll kill her you got it?? So stop" he almost immediately stopped, but he was still glaring at me. Oh well eyes don't hurt that bad, and no I would never ever kill my doll!! But I had to say what was needed. Anyway I once again started, he was noticeably in pain from his small flinching and wincing. And I must say it is pretty funny, he caused me pain for so long, and I shall do it back. It's kinda like a charity act! Except a not so good one.

After I stitched his mouth I smiled wide at my work, "wow you look like a very ugly doll!!" He laugh a bit before going to my lovely doll, i untied her and picked her up carefully bridal style. "Well if you don't mind, me and my lovely doll will take our leave for now!" I didn't even wait for a reply,  not like he could answer anyway. I went to our bedroom and carefully laid her down in bed. Before hopping in next to her. I slowly play with her hair before giving her a kiss. "Good night darling~ don't let the heros take you! Oh what am I kidding....they can't!" I giggle talking to myself, but I know she can hear me in her sleep! We are soulmates. I slowly drift off to sleep happily holding my gorgeous doll in my arms...