Chapter 1

It was finally the last day of school good god it couldn't get any worse. Now me saying this will probably really confuse you. But ya see Fred O'Bannion is my older brother. He treats me like I'm five but I'm 2 years younger than him. In case you were wondering I'm seventeen and he's nineteen.

Since Freddy started walking he's been bossing me around. He's the craziest son of a bitch I've ever met. Freddy flunked his senior year so he could paddle freshman a second summer.

Oh shit I'm gonna be late for school if I don't hurry my ass up. I put on a plain white t-shirt and tucked it into my bell bottom jeans with my dirty converse and some of my rings.

There was a sudden pounding on my door. What does that dipshit want now? "Can I help you Freddy," He gave me a smirk. "Well I was gonna come up here and wake your grumpy ass up but here you are," He said. "Well I bet you weren't any better sunshine," I retorted back.

"Oh dear sister you are not wrong," He sighed out. "So it was your attitude that smelled, thought something curled up and died." I was such an asshole to him all the time. "Go to school and try not to beat up to many freshman," I scolded him a bit. "Don't worry I'm getting a ride from Pickford to school." As if on queue there were honks coming from outside my window.

I gave Freddy a hug goodbye and walked out the door running to the car. Let me give you a background on me and Pickford's relationship. Me and him met in kindergarten and became best friends straight away. All through out elementary school to now. We went to dances together, went to parties together, the whole shebang.

We are still inseparable to this day. We still do everything together. But lately I've developed a crush on him. We flirt all the time with each other for some reason. I went through a lot and he's went through it with me.

"Hello gorgeous how ya been," he beamed at me. "Better than yesterday man," I said. "Fred still ain't letting you leave man," he asked me. "Nah he'll let me off the front porch if I'm lucky," I expressed. "Well he loves you and doesn't want anything to happen to you," he told me. "I know but he doesn't have to be that uptight ya know," I continued on with my rant until we got to school.

We got out of the car and started walking towards Pink and Simone. Waiting for them to get done saying goodbye so we could get to class. We started to walk in and up the stairs and ran into slater. Pink and Pickford greeted Slater being their weird selves.

"How's it going," Pink asked.

"It's gonna be a lot better man," Slater told him being energetic and jumpy. "What times your party tonight man," He asked. "9:30 man," Pickford told him. After that I zoned out but heard Slater talking about business he had to take care of. I'm gonna guess he's off to sell weed later.

"I'll see you later Kev," I exclaimed. He gave me a hug and said his goodbyes. I then walked off with Slater to shop class. I really only chose that class because of my other friend Benny. A minute after we got into class Slater went off to build a bong and I hung out while Benny worked on his paddle.

The teacher was sleeping so I wasn't planning on doing anything. After a little while Don came to the door and I waved hi. "Benny," I whispered. He looked towards me and I pointed at the door watching Don be stupid. "Benny is Don checking you out," I asked him. "Yeah why," he asked me. "Can you guys check me out to," I pleaded. "I don't know about that O'Bannion would kill me," he queried. "Oh come on I'll handle him," I exclaimed. "Ok fine," he said. I shrieked getting excited that I could finally do something.

"Thanks Benny," I gushed. He didn't say anything after that just kept working. After a little while Benny was done working and Don came and got us.  We all walked to Pinks class to get him. "Hey come on man," Don yelled. "We're off to raise some hell look at that look at that," Benny exclaimed. They started to get even rowdier than expected. I heard Jodi run up to us. "Guys! Hey guys wait up," She called after us.

"Benny I have a favor to ask ya," she said. "Take it easy on my little brother this summer ok," she asked. "Mitch Kramer," he asked "yeah Mitch Kramer," she said. "Aren't you supposed to be in class Y/N," she acknowledged me. "Yes I'm very aware of where I'm supposed to be Jodi," I sarcastically said. "Better hope O'Bannion doesn't find out," was that a threat. "Anyway don't worry sis little brother will be ok," Pink said breaking some of the awkward tension. "See ya guys," she was walking off to Shavonne and the other girl. When she turned around Benny slapped her ass with the paddle.

"There was just a little bit of bullshit in all that right," Don said laughing. "Major bullshit he's a dead man he's fucking dead," Benny admitted. They both called shot gun so I sat in the bed. We got to the Junior high building shortly after.

Pink and Don hopped in the back. Benny stood in the door of the truck with a walkie in his hand. "Ok you freshman fucks listen up! It's your lucky day! Usually you'd spend your summer getting your asses busted and running for your worthless little lives! But this year because we feel so sorry for ya we're gonna take it easy on ya! It'll save us all a lot of time! So if you meet here right here after school today! You'll only get one lick from each of us! But you run like cowards well it's open season all summer long boys! Oh yeah Mitch Kramer! Mitchie! Mitchie Mitchie Mitchie," We laughed for a split second then shut up. " we're lookin for you pal! Your ass'll be purple before the days over! Have a nice afternoon," He blew a kiss then we all got back into the truck and headed back to school.

We got back to school and I jumped out of the truck running off to class. Not wanting to here what the coach had to say to them. There was a hazing after school I'm definitely going to that. I don't care what Freddy says I'm my own person.
⭕️⭕️⭕️⭕️⭕️⭕️⭕️⭕️⭕️⭕️⭕️⭕️⭕️⭕️⭕️

It was after school and I was with Pink, Slater, and Don hanging out in Pinks El Camino. "Alright you little freshman bitches... air raid," She yelled "that was pathetic," She yelled again. "Let's try it again," she screamed. I couldn't take it anymore so I tuned out and my mind drifted to Pickford.

I can't get him off of my mind for some odd reason. (😉😏)I've never felt this for anyone before. I mean I've watched a lot of romance movies and chick flicks or whatever you want to call them. But I didn't think this could happen to me. I tuned back in when a girl was on her knees 'proposing' to Don. This should be good. "Will you marry me," she asked him. "I don't know what's in it for me," I started giggling at this. "Anything you'd like," she said. "Anything," he asked.

Didn't she just say anything are you that deaf. "Go like this," he commanded and she obeyed and opened her mouth. "Do you spit or swallow," I busted out laughing I couldn't hold it in anymore. "Whatever you'd like," she told him embarrassed. "Whatever I'd like I would definitely marry you," he explained laughing. Shavonne started to walk away but not before turning around and calling him an asshole. To which Don retorted with "aha!" "Your such a dick Dawson," I cackled. So far this has been the start of a great summer.

But ladies and gentlemen am I a dumbass.

I hope you guys liked this first chapter I think I did good leave suggestions in the comments for me and I will update vote and if you want follow me.