ꕥ Part 2 ꕥ

♡︎«——»♡︎3rd person POV♡︎«——»♡︎

When Techno and Dream got home, dream tried to start a conversation with Techno.

"Techno? You know your friend Skeppy is having a party at his house tonight and he in invited us," dream said.

No response.

"Techno? Hello? Are u mad at me because my team won?" Dream questioned. Techno just ignored him and walked towards the living room. Dream took of his shoes and then walked upstairs to have a shower.

ꕥ«——»ꕥDream's POV ꕥ«——»ꕥ

I guess that means he's not going to skeppy's Party then. He can't stay mad at me forever. I am his boyfriend after all. I'll just have a shower, make dinner and then go to Skeppy's. He probably just needs some time to himself.
I took of my shirt and as I was about to take of my trousers I got a text from Techno.

𝙼𝚢 𝙿𝚒𝚐𝚐𝚢 ♡︎:
Your making dinner tonight right?
𝚁𝚎𝚊𝚍 ✔︎

𝙼𝚢 𝙳𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚖 ☾:
Yep! I'm gonna have a shower, make you dinner then go to Skeppy's party.
𝚁𝚎𝚊𝚍 ✔︎

𝙼𝚢 𝙿𝚒𝚐𝚐𝚢 ♡︎:
...alright.
𝚁𝚎𝚊𝚍 ✔︎

I smiled as I read his text over and over. I knew techno wasn't really good with cooking. I found it really cute. After 2 minutes I took of my trousers and pants and got into the shower.

♧︎«——»♧Techno POV ♧︎«——»♧

I was scared to text Dream as I thought he was gonna start ignoring me but when he texted me back I was kinda happy. After I texted Dream I got a call from Wilbur which surprised me.

"Hallo?"

"Hey Techno!"

"Oh hey Wilbur."

"So how is it going between you and Dream?"

"Good I guess. Tonight Dream is going to make dinner before he goes to Skeppys. I don't want him to go though because I want to snuggle with him."

"Why are you not going to- actually never mind I know u hate party's"

"Mhm"

"Well if you want I could come round to yours and keep you company until dream gets home"

"No it's fine. I have homework to do"

"Are you sure?"

"Yes"

"Ok well I have to go now. I have to get the bus to diamond boy's house"

"Alright bye"

"Byeee!"

The call only lasted 3 minutes but for me it felt like 3 hours. I couldn't believe I lied to Wilbur. I didn't have any homework to do and me and Dream are nowhere near good. I'm still mad at Dream and he is slowly starting to ignoring me. The only thing I didn't lie about was Dream making dinner and snuggling next to him. I want to just fall asleep with him next to me. I want to stay close to him. As I got lost in my thoughts I slowly started to fall asleep on the couch.

ꕥ«——»ꕥDream's POV ꕥ«——»ꕥ

I got out the shower and got dressed in a green hoodie with a smiley face on it and black jeans. I put on some white sneakers and got my phone. Sapnap had texted me while I was in the shower.

𝙿𝚊𝚗𝚍𝚊 𖠌:
Hey Dream! I'm gonna pick you in my car up at 8:30pm with George. See ya soon.
𝚁𝚎𝚊𝚍 ✔︎

I thought it I had lots of time but then realised that it was 8:29pm. I ran downstairs and got my coat.

"Dream?" I heard Techno say.

"I'm sorry Techno but Sapnap is taken me to Skeppys. He's outside and I don't want to keep home waiting. There's some food in the cupboard. You'll have to make your own dinner," I said as I heard a car noise outside.I grabbed my keys and ran out the front door.

♡︎«——»♡︎3rd person POV♡︎«——»♡︎

Techno started at the door. He had just woke up from a nap and found out Dream lied about making his dinner. Techno felt betrayed but also forgotten as Dream didn't even say bye.
Techno was to tied to cook anything or even make a sandwich for himself so he just got one biscuit out the biscuit tin and went upstairs to go to sleep. Techno usually hugged Dream to get to sleep but since he wasn't there techno just hugged himself.

𖠌«——»𖠌Sapnap's POV 𖠌«——»𖠌

I picked Dream up from his house and then started to travel towards the party. I was In the drivers seat, Dream was in the passenger seat and George was asleep in the back. I kept looking at Dream and notice how he wasn't his happy self.

"Yo Dream! You ok or have you just had a break up with one of your fan girls," I joked. He told me that him and Techno where together and also lived together so whenever they got into an argument (what didn't happen so often) I always made jokes about it.

"Haha really funny Sapnap. Also no. I didn't get into an argument with Techno. He just won't talk to me," Dream complained.

"Aww don't worry. Just remember to have a great time at this party alright?" I told Dream.

Dream nodded but then screamed as George scarred him. I couldn't stop laughing but I kept my eyes on the road so the car didn't crash. Dream and George kept arguing though what made me lose a little concentration.

♡︎«——»♡︎Time skip ♡︎«——»♡︎

About 12 minutes later we got to Skeppy's house. There were multiple different flashing lights and there was already so many people. I parked my car in the parking space outside Skeppy's.
As soon as I did George and Dream ran out of my car and towards Skeppy who was outside talking to AntFrost and BadBoyHalo.
I took out my car key and locked my car while walking towards the others.

(950 words)