Chapter 2: "The Expedition Begins! Let's Fight a Leviathan!"

[Ship's Horns Blows]

Griffin: "Hey! How are you holding up?" Milo's brother made an appearance from the door to the main site of the ship they were sailing. He was wearing a usual deep green military coat, one that would keep you from freezing even on the coldest Tundra. Although, that's just a figure of speech. He was also wearing a clean and charming smile on his face, one that easily became an awkward expression just by seeing the state of his brother right now. "Uh-huh, carrots... Again

Milo: "Why is there always carrots? I didn't even eat carrots..." He was definitely living his best moment right now. He was nauseous, the movement of the waves were too violent for him to take. And in response, his body did the only reflex he knew to launch in such situations. Although, he was weird about it because of the spilled content. "How long did you say that we're going to be in this expedition?"

Griffin: "At least a week... It's better for you to get used to this sensation." Griffin was a war medic that ascended to the rank of captain in both the Army and the Marine Forces, so it was more than obvious he is acclimated to this sort of sensation. After punching his brother's arm in a friendly manner, at least from his perspective, he started to walk down the hall of the ship, carrying a bag similar to his brother's, although he also carried a briefcase. Presumably where all his equipment is set.

Packard: "Attention. All hands to the launch bay! To whoever took the "L" from the Motor Pool sign... Ha ha, we are all very amused." The women on the speaker had a death sort of tone, one that tells you that this woman has seen probably anything that this world could offer.

Milo: "Excuse me? I need to, uh, report in?" While his brother follows him, just so he doesn't get lost or worse, embarrass himself in front of someone important. Milo was looking for the first person he could interrupt from their activities, just to know where he should go to register as present for the operation.

Helga: "Yes, Mr. Thatch?" The person that responded to his question, was no other than the one that help him to be recruited for the mission. The U.S./German Bon Bon, Helga Sinclair. Or like Griffin had referred as Ms. Claus, after her rather unique entrance on the Thatch's apartment. But now he had a new nickname for her, a rather simple and direct one.

Griffin: "If isn't the Blondie!" He had a rather flirty smirk on his face, trying to get on the nerves of the woman. He got in front of her, he tower over her at least by half a head. Although that didn't seem to bother her in the slightest, in all her years in war, she must have lost count of all the guys that she put down, many more bigger that the one displayed in front of her.

She actually returned the gesture, and had that same flirty smirk on her lips. Then fast like a Cheetah, our Captain, was pinned to his position with two knives at point blank range from his neck. One at the back and the other at the very front of his neck, any sudden movement and he could puncture an important artery with ease. And everyone knows what would happen if it came to that. But on the contrary to Milo, that right now was cowering behind his bag, Griffin didn't move a muscle and the smile was still plastered on that pretentious smirk of his.

Helga: "Don't call me, Blondie!" She said in front of his face, with basically just one centimeter to separate them from one another. They could feel the hot breath from the other, it was something so invigorating for their minds, there was nothing more than adrenaline running through their veins. Some strings of her hair fell out of place on her forehead, and with a simple puff from her voluptuous red libs, they moved back in place.

Griffin: "Knives at me?..." He said not moving from his place, and turning that same smirk into a playful expression and tone. "That's not a threat, it's a Monday..." He said with a little blow of his mint breath at her face. A rather bold move, considering that he was doing this to the person that basically had his life in her hands. What a power move.