Announcement

Hey, guys. Shoto here.

As many have noticed, I am not the most consistent author when it comes to bringing updates or showing signs of existence for that matter. Weird, taking into account that Wattpad is probably the app that I use the most on my phone.

But I want to change that, and I have been through a rather rigorous investigation, as to the different difficulties that authors face in order to create a story. Aside from the usual writer's block and time-management. Even the most important authors have faced those problems and yet they keep updating.

So, I needed to think outside the box. And one of the many problems was mostly the fact that I tried to solve the problem all at once. When it's a lot easier getting better bit by bit. And when I started to reflect on the subject with that mentality, many tiny holdbacks came to mind. But the most important that it's kind of obvious and stupid, now that I'm writing this, is the format.

My format, the one that I chose was one of the mayor things that kept me from wanting to write. You know, writing the name of the character that was speaking and such. As a reader that is probably one of the easiest formats you can read on, because you can jump to the juicy parts or see the interactions of characters that you are actually interested in.

But as a writer, this format is probably one of the most tiring and repetitive. You have to do constant pauses to write the name of each character, and although it sounds short, together it consumes a lot of time. Not to mention that those same names need to be in bold letter, and considering that I am not the fastest or the most skillful when using a computer, I use to put all the names in bold text at the very end before publishing the chapter, which considering the length, it took me basically an hour by itself.

So, I decided that my stories from now on, are going to change the format into a more fluid writing, and hopefully that would be the very beginning of many improvements in order to actually make more with my writing.

So, this is the announcement I wanted to make, so I hope that I can still count on your support. And tried to tell you, just to keep an open mind about the format in my next update, it is not going to be that big of a change, but it will be different.

It's funny, even though I have been on this platform for a considerable amount of time, I think I'm still looking for a writing style to call my own, one that actually works for me.

I think that is all for the moment. Once again, Thank you for following and being patient with me, words of thank you or saying sorry are no longer enough to this point of my unproductive writing.

So, like Kratos says "Don't be sorry, be better."

Thank you and see you on the Next Chapter