The begginging

The life of Technoblade begins in a distant village, far from any other civilization. It is said that Technoblade's father was King of the land that they lived, but abandoned Techno and his mother, when he was just a child, leaving nothing but a crown.

From an early age Technoblade showed clear signs of anarchic ideals, likely due to his monarchist father leaving him at such a young age. Techno's childhood was tough, his mom spent most of the time working and Techno spent most his time studying for school. In his free time Technoblade would fantasize about travelling the world. When Technoblade was about four or five, his mother got him a pet dog. Likely starting his obsession, he named it floof.

At some point in his early teens, Technoblade met Philza, and they quickly became great friends. They travelled the lands together, along with floof, exploring, hunting and even raiding towns and ridding them of their government. At some point during their adventures, Philza was stabbed in the back by a village elder, leading him to be bed ridden for nearly 2 months. Once Philza recovered Techno left him with floof to take care of and he travelled to China, where he mastered the art of war. Technoblade studied under the great military strategist and general Sun Zhong, learning many great fighting tactics that would later save his live countless times.

After studying in China for years, Technoblade returned to his home land, where he visited his dying mother, who right before she died, told him of an up and coming city called "L'manburg. Technoblade's mother had travelled there once before when she was a child, and always wanted to return once again but could never afford it, she wished that her ashes be spread in the snowy tundra where she stayed in her uncle's cabin as a child. Following his mother's wishes Technoblade travelled all the way to L'manburg, but when he got there he seen a familiar face.