2

Chaeyoung : "Hyung... stay still"

Chaeyoung pulled her friend more closer to her, but maintained a safe distance between them.

Her wife sitting on the couch watching her lover getting pissed over a little thing.

Jeongyeon : "Can't you be a little faster, I have a meeting to attend"

Chaeyoung : "Then why don't you learn how to tie a tie. And stop irritating every single friend of yours"

She finally tightened it with a perfect look.

Jeongyeon : "It's freaking tight, you want me to choke till death?"

She started losing it a bit but soon got stopped by Chaeyoung.

Chaeyoung : "It's perfect"

Jeongyeon : "It isn't!"

Chaeyoung : "Then appoint a person for making you wear a tie, or start buying ready made ties"

Jeongyeon : "Dad don't like me wearing ready made tie, just make it again"

She was about to open but Mina covered her hand with hers.

Mina : "Jeongyeon... It's almost impossible to make a perfect tie for you which isn't tight, and it isn't tight enough"

Jeongyeon : "It is... Nayeon use to m--"

The name which randomly rolled on her tongue, pinned, punched, and pinched in her heart like hell.

The chaotic room which was a minute ago, suddenly became so silent that even you can hear their breathing.

They miss her, they really do, she was their sister, their friend, but she was Jeongyeon's love, the taller Korean's first love. Which gave so many animals in her stomach, making her cells dance whenever she's with her. But it all ended. After several promises, after everything they had gone through it all ended.

Jeongyeon : "I-I think it's fine... I'll get going, dad will be angry if I'll reach late to the meeting"

Without even waiting for the younger ones to response Jeongyeon left.

>>>>

She entered the room and is able to see three backs their faces still isn't clear, her dad looking at her, she bowed her head though the other three people didn't see it. Their full focus is on the company's manager who is busy explaining them things related to the company. Jeongyeon silently sat beside her father, like a cat.

Instead of looking at the three people she shifted her attention to the manger who has been speaking since last five minutes.

The slides keep on changing, from a pie chart, to a bar graph but Jeongyeon couldn't less care, her hands automatically moved on the notepad kept in front of her, doodling something which literally has no meaning. But as usual her habit of drawing a rabbit is still with her.

She lift her head to know who is the other company with whom they are tying not with, the first person she saw was a old man probably in his late fifties, same age as her father. Wearing specs, a common problem every aged person have. His head with few hairs left on them, just like few years of his life is. Still managed to look handsome at this elderly age of his.