39

Jeongyeon : "What should I do?"

Watching someone you are interested in getting too worried and scared makes you scared. She knows Mr. Im what a pure soul he was. Just like his daughter. That father always loved her family first neither the money. She is also aware about the friendly, caring and lovely relation of them in their house despite of being rich. It isnt the case at her house.

She took a deep breath and released it. Directly going to reception.

Jeongyeon : "Excuse me ma'am. We would like to check out"

In middle of night? There are rarely cases of checking out in that period.

Receptionist : "Did we made any mistake?"

Jeongyeon : "Oh no no. We totally enjoyed the stay but it's some personal issue."

The receptionist smiled and started with the procedure.

Jeongyeon : "Could you please book the tickets to Korea with the latest flight? We will pay for it"

Receptionist : "Sure Ms."

>>>>

During the whole flight Nayeon didn't let go of Jeongyeon's arm and Jeongyeon making sure that the older one is safer and comfortable more than she is.

Trying to make Nayeon sleep she keeps on caressing the shorter ones hand. But the latter is already into a deep thinking which is hard to stop. Her eyes will become teary at a time and then she'll look up just to make sure the tears won't fall.

Jeongyeon : "Nabong... Don't worry."

Those words were like a go signal to Nayeon's tears as they started falling with a great speed. Clutching on Jeongyeon's arm tighter she gulped her tears.

Nayeon : "What about the work? You shouldn't have accompanied me"

Trying to distract herself from negative thoughts for her father she changed the topic herself.

Jeongyeon : "I called Jihyo. Jihyo and Daniel will be here positively in few hours. I also called Lauv's agency and explained them everything, luckily they understood and was satisfied that the arrangements are by us"

Nayeon just hummed with a nod, resting her head on Jeongyeon's arms. The taller one gently intertwined their fingers and started caressing the skin with her thumb wanting to sooth the older one, wanting her to drift into sleep.

>>>>

Reaching at the hospital Nayeon is equally scared as someone else will. Asking for Mr. Ims room and just pushing the door with too much power and with a loud beating hard. There she spots her father, laying with pale body, eyes half closed half open, different tubes travelling through body, few white tapes, a bottle, beside a machine, oh how pathetic he looks.

Nayeon : "Dad"

She lowly uttered, eyes filled with tears as she witnessed her father at this state of weakness for the first time.

Mr. Im : "yeonnie"

Nayeon : "Dad..."

Walking towards her father she sat on the stool near his bed on which Jaebeom was settled just a second ago but left to let his sibling meet their father.

No one stopped any one of them, they let them cry in front of each other. Nayeon's hand tightly grasping on those wrinkled hands. Everyone in this room is aware about the fact that this man won't last any long now. The wife's eyes are swollen just as Nayeon and Jaebeom's.

Dr. Lee : "Here these are the meds. If you want you can give them"

Handling the slip to Jaebeom which was stopped in middle by Jeongyeon's hand.

Jeongyeon : "I'll buy them"

She smiled, everyone is looking at her, hearing the conversation.

Turning her head, fixing her eyes on Nayeon's face, she gave her a last glance which is filled with love, care, and worries for the latter. Maybe, just maybe Nayeon wasn't able to notice it but it was surely got noticed by the other ones in the room. They aren't blind or young to not to notice the meaning of that sweet as honey glance.

Mr. Im : "Can I talk to you?"

He looked at Nayeon and slowly noticed the room getting empty except Nayeon.

Nayeon : "What happen?"

Mr. Im : "Before you I talked to your oppa"

Nayeon : "Hm"

Mr. Im : "And asked him that if theres anything he want to tell me before I die"

Nayeon : "Dad~"

Mr. Im : "What?! We all know baby I'll die in few hours. I'm living right now with the help of those machines"

Nayeon : "But still dont say.."

Her eyes are still teary. Mr. Im is a person who never hurted his kids. Always friendly, open minded, a ball of lame jokes which never fails to make his kids laugh. The happy family which are shown in dramas is example of the Ims.

Mr. Im : "Okay"

He lightly smiled and covered Nayeon's hand with his shaking hands.

Mr. Im : "Hows the things between you and Chan?"

Chanyeol? He is completely lost from Nayeon's world since the Paris trip. She eventually cut her ties with her husband. Chanyeol would call her time to time but as spending 24 hours with the younger one she never answered. Chanyeol thinking his wife is enjoying her time he never panicked. But not having a good conversation from few days doesn't mean someone will stop loving her.

Nayeon : "G-Good"

Mr. Im lightly smiled.

Mr. Im : "Still can't lie to me"

Nayeon lowered her head.

Nayeon : "Its been a while since we have a conversation"

Mr. Im : "Anything else that you'll regret not telling me before I leave this world"

Nayeon : "Dad!"

Mr. Im : "What?! I didn't said the word die"

Nayeon : "Dont utter a single word related to that topic"

Mr. Im nodded. Nayeon is always Mr. Ims little princess. Whatever wish escaped Nayeon's lips he'll provide that thing to the younger one. He even used to take leave from work just to play with Nayeon when she wants him to. Losing her father will definently not be easy.

Mr. Im : "When you demanded you want to marry Chanyeol what was the thing that I asked?"

Nayeon : "Will you be happy?"

Mr. Im shook his head.

Mr. Im : "You sure you love him?"

Nayeon nodded her head, indicating she got what her father is going for.

Mr. Im : "You love her. Right?"

○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○
Please follow my fan page related to twice on Instagram :-) <3

Its :- simp_for_twice_ships

Reels related to Twice ships and OT9