19

Nayeon : "Do you like to have sex?"

Jeongyeon : "WHAT?!"

Unpredictable. Nayeon was never predictable. Always doing or saying things so boldly that will shock the latter one. She won't think twice before asking the questions in her head. And now when she's drunk, she is more open.

Jeongyeon : "You are unpredictable Im"

She started while chuckling. This looks good on her. The smile she got, is worth dying for.

She let her use her past last name, im. She herself misses being called Im Nayeon, everytime, everyone keeps calling her Park, but the way Im shines on her is special to her.

Nayeon : "That isn't the answer of my question"

Jeongyeon : "What if I say yes, will you have it with me?"

Jeongyeon turned her head towards Nayeon, and the older korean did that to. Meeting each other's eyes, the atmosphere of the room automatically converted into a serious one. Their eyes locked, it feels like wait a second and you'll find clothes tossed on the ground. But... suddenly both of them started laughing.

Their loud laughter echoed in the room, while their eyes closed and feeling the moment right now.

Stopping themselves from laughing, wiping their own tears, which eventually came out because of laughing so hard, god knows on which reason. Maybe because they both asked questions which are of no sense.

Nayeon : "I won't mind"

Jeongyeon again turned her head to Nayeon, whose eyes are now finding the ceiling intresting. With a light chuckle Jeongyeon replied.

Jeongyeon : "You are married"

Nayeon : "If I won't be. Will you?"

Jeongyeon : "You are my best friend"

The talk is serious. Or kind of serious.

Nayeon : "Who said best friends can't have sex?"

Jeongyeon : "Just change the topic."

And now Jeongyeon can feel movements beside her side and within a second Nayeon hovered over her. Using her palms to balance, while having a safe distance from Jeongyeon's body. Like a push up position, in which you are higher than the ground.

Jeongyeon's heart is beating, but nonetheless both are drunk.

Letting her hand slide over Nayeon's waist, she once again locked her eyes with Nayeon's, not letting Nayeon notice her swiftness she switched their position. Jeongyeon automatically becoming a top.

Jeongyeon : "I want to be dom"

They let their eyes drown into each other for few good seconds, not a whole minute. Before Nayeon pushed Jeongyeon on the bed lightly and both of them again started to chuckle.

People say, lovers go crazy in love. But why none of them mentioned that lovers go out of their mind when they are drunk.

Looking at the plain white ceiling again, so much to say, yet being silent.

Nayeon : "Are you in contact with other school friends to?"

Jeongyeon : "Hm... Many times they mentions you. Especially BamBam. He keeps asking your brother about you"