Chapter-14: D-do I love him?

Y/N P.O.V.

Y/n- who is it?

Taehyung- jungkook😐

Y/n- oh....p-put on speaker.

Taehyung answered the phone and put it on speaker.

Jungkook- taehyung hyung😭

Tae- j-jungkook?what happened!?

Jk- y/-y/n she ran away!😭hyung where are you?you were supposed to bring her to me by the aisle.....hyung I can't live without her!where are you?

My heart shattered into 100 pieces listening his crying voice for the first time.

Taehyung- j-jungkooka! What are you saying?i-i am on a trip to out of the city....y-you know that right? I got a sudden work.....i told about it to sugahyung to tell you!

Jungkook- whott?he didn't tell me anything! you're not with y/n? Then?

Tae- N-no!

He declined the call.......

...your mind started echoing......his voice....the way he back hugged you.... his cuddles...watching netflix at nights........wonderfull date.....the way he kiss me......."angel i love you,you ......love me?"everythinggggggjajansjdkdj well what else do a girl want.....he really loves meeeee ........do i love him?

Taehyung- y/n! Where are you lost? let's go!

Y/n- o-oh yeah!hm.

You people checked in.....you started sweating......your mind again started "do i love him?""do i love him?""angel!!she ran away hyung😭" "will you forgive me"..*bunny smile*

You left your stuff and ran in full speed....

Taehyung- y/n! Y/n! Where are you going? Y/n

At the wedding venue,

Jk fell on his knees in front of everyone...... his tears falling down..

Jk- This wasn't a real nice of you angel! You shouldn't have done this to me! Where are you? Please come! Everyone is waiting

He said while tears running down his cheek when suddenly he heard..

Y/n- JUNGKOOK!

jk- y/-y/n!?

Mom- y/n!?

Everyone gasped!

You ran to him faster than anything ......and kissed him in front of everyone.....you didn't cared of anyone! You just cared about someone in that moment was only and only jungkook.

You both pulled out of the kiss.....taking breathe.....your hands were holding his collar and his hands were holding your waist....your eyes were closed so was of him......both of yours head and nose touching each others........

{A/n- i couldn't find an exact one but get the idea from it}

Jk- i-i thought....y-you left me!!!

Y/n- how can i leave you huh?how can angel leave her devil?

And you stood up and shouted "i love you jungkoookkkkkk! He's only and only my devil"

Everyone awed......jungkook stood up
Signaling the priest to start the ritual.

Priest- do you y/n ....take jungkook as you lawful husband and love .....till death do you both apart?

Y/n- i do😊😂

Priest- do you jungkook .....take y/n as you lawful wife and love...till death do you both apart?

Jk- oh i so do!

Priest- you may kiss the bride!

Jungkook pulled you through your waist and kissed you.

After the marriage ......you told everything to bts,mom and lisa about what happened!

Jk- see i told you I'll make you fall in love.

You playfully hit jk.

Jk was not talking to taehyung ....he even punched him for what he did.

Y/n- jungkook!

Jk- yeah!

Y/n- please forgive tae! Please!

Jk- first of all...after what he did he not at all ......deserve my forgiveness...second of all he is your 'oppa'

(A/n- bitch he is my bias, I won't call him oppa😒)

Y/n- but please he did all of it because he cared for me! Please jk! You said you will do anything for me! Please!

Jk- hmm.

Y/n- words devil!😂

Jk- yaya😂fine angel just for you!

Taehyung looked at him ....you pushed jk so they both hug.

Tae- I'm sorry jungkook!but if this had not happened....she would've not fell in love with you😗

Jk- well umm.....i~

jk glances over to you, you smiled and nodded....

And ever since that you both lived happily🌚💜.....