Chapter 3

"Glen" I jump and hug my older bother. Her hugs me back as he twirls me around.

Glen has been taking care of me since I was 10. Our parents were never there so he took care of me, even when our parents died he was there. He's always been there and I'm glad he was.

"So how was your day little one" he asks me.

I always hate when he calls me by my pet name.

"Three guys moved in next door, I think they are in a band" I tell him. "Yes I saw one look at the house" he says. I blush as I think of the black haired one.

Damn it he caught me looking at him and his sexiness.

"What are thinking about" he looks down at me strenly. "Nothing"  I blush.  "You better not be thinking of going outside" he says with all seriousness. "I wouldn't dare" I say with all honesty.

I have to interest in getting burned.

"Good, now who is cooking tonight" he smiles. "You, let me get dressed" I kiss his cheek before heading back to my room. I look at my window mischievously as I bite my bottom lip.

Maybe just a peek.

I go up and Look out the window. I see the others have come back. They all look so good that I bite my bottom lip.

Finally I have something to look at.

I stop and put on a yellow sun dress.

The irony is thick is I won't ever wear this in the sun.

I sigh, then take on last look as the boys head in. I go to see how my bother is doing. He continues to cook Mac and Cheese.

Sadly that's the fanciest thing he can make.

I giggle as I set up the table. "What is so funny" he asks. "You and Mac and Cheese" I giggle. "So" he finishes it and the puts it on our plates. "Looks yummy" I smile up at him. "Good, it's my master piece" he says proudly. I giggle again.

He is such a dork, but he's mine.

We sit down to eat when I ask ", why don't you have a girlfriend?" "You know why" he looks at me with his serious face. "It's because of me" I say. "That isn't it at all. I need to focus on my work okay" he says to make me feel better.

He needs to live his life.

"It's me just admit it" I tell him. The doorbell rings before he can speak.

Who could it be?

                                                                ~*~

Heyo, I really hope you liked this chapter. The pic is of Glen. I would really like to hear opinions so don't be afraid.

So who is at the door find out soon, thank you.

D.M.R.