Chapter 10

It was now a month and I was finally going to have dinner with her and her brother. I put on my best suit ot hopefully impress her brother.

"You seriously going over there" Keenan asks me. He is standing by my closest looking at my clothes.

"Planning on what clothes to keep when he kills me" I look at him in the mirror. He turns as if realizing I'm still in the room.

"No, I was just looking. Hopefully he will like you" Keenan said optimistically. I look at him strangely even confused at his good mood.

"Why are you so happy" I ask him obviously.

"Oh nothing" he blushes looking all flustered and shy. He's seeing someone.

"What is her name" I ask him knowing my best friend.

"It's not a girl" he says crossing his arms and pouting.

"Then what is it " I ask super confused.

"It's nothing" he blushes awkwardly. He looks down at his thumbs and I know it is someone.

"Where is Byron" I get to get my tie. Which Keenan starts to tie. When we were younger we lived next door, his dad and my mom are kind of married now. But then we were friends and well we spent lots of time together. So we are really close. Byron was a great school friend that is how we got together.

"What are you talking about" he blushes tying my time with shaky fingers.

"Byron you know where he is" I ask him confused by his strange body language. I see Byron walk in the door way and he smirks.

"Hey oh" Byron says makig Keenan jump almost choking me with the tie. I loosen it so it is right.

"Don't do that" Keenan throws my comb at him and of course Byron catches it.

"So have you told him" Byron smirks at Keenan in a strange way. The two weren't really close, but with me not around they might have foundso use in each others company.

"No" Keenan says. They have been acting strange, so what is this secret.

"Guys what is it just tell me already" I shrug my blazer on and I look ready to go. I look back at them which they are looking at each other.

"You see here un me and Key well we are kinda..." Byron starts awkwardly to only be interupted by Keenan.

"We are together" Keenan blurts. They are friends I get that, wait they are...

I stare at them with my jaw open then it turns into a smile confusing them. "I knew it" I start to crack up and both look mad.

"What do you mean you knew it" Byron asks mad.

"That you both were gay it was a matter of time" I laugh as I start to head out. "Just be safe while I'm gone" I say heading out the door.

"Have fun on your date jackass" Byron slams the door. I head over to Dylan's to finally talk to her brother about dating her. I walk up to the door and take a deep breath before knocking.

The door opens and there he stood. "What do you want" he asks rudely. I look and see Dylan smiling at me.

"I'm here to ask your permission to date your sister" I say feeling a bit stupid.

"Dylan what is this guy talking about" his eye's don't leave mine.

"Lance and I have been well seeing each other for a month now" she yells back making Glen glare at me.

"Don't come back, and leave my sister alone" he yells at me and Dylan runs towards him. "Dylan get back" he yells at her. That is when she gets past him and runs out.

"No " I yell knowing her condition.

~

She runs out and falls to the group in pain her skin turns bright red as if it was burning she screams as Glen and I try to cover her, but we couldn't save her. We got her to the hospital and it was too severe. She dieded and now I dedicate every song to her. And Glen well I send him money for flowers for her grave. She was the only girl I ever consider to even marry and she died.

~¤~
No that isn’t he real ending, the real one is the next chapter. And the ~ is where it really stops. So please read the next chapter which is he real ending. Enjoy.

And please check of 'Cutest Couple' which is going to be out now because of this is over.

D.M.R.