Chapter 4

"Come on it will be fun" Byron says.

He was trying to get us to go next door and find out who was staring at us.

"Well we do need to inform our neighbors that we will be playing instruments" Keenan says as he turns off and closes his laptop. "Alright, so the person lives with a guy" I say. "What" Byron says confused. "Well this guy drove up, parked and then walked in the house like it was his place" I tell them. "Well he must be the owner" Keenan agreed. "So are we going over" Byron asked liked a little kid.

To only wonder about how we ever became good enough friends to live together.

"Yes, but to just inform them about the music" Keenan says. "Fine" Byron groans.

Keenan is our tour manger, Byron is our social media monitor and me the singer song writer that makes the band even be a band. Yes we all have our place.

"Yo, space cadet you coming" Byron asked from the door frame. "Yes" I groan as I follow them over to the tinted house of mystery. The three of us stand awkwardly in the door way.

This is going to be so strange.

"So did you get a good look at the person staring at us" Byron whispers to me. Since Keenan is right in front of the door and Byron and us are standing behind him. Keenan rings the doorbell and stands proudly. "Nsh, just their eyes" I whisper back.

Those beautiful sea green eyes I could swim in all day.

"What color" Byron asks with a smirk and I know exactly what he is thinking.

Always with his other head as usual.

I sigh and shake my head in disapproval when the door opens. It was the guy from the car. "What do you want" he voice deep and very serious. "Sorry for disturbing you sir, but we want to inform you that we play instruments and we can get very loud. We just want to warn you sir" Keenan says like the manger he is. "Thank you for informing me have a nice day" he starts to close the door. I take a peek a see a girl with those sea green eye's and dark brown hair then the for was in the way.

What is this feeling?

I follow the guys back to our house as I keep looking hoping to see her again.

What was she?

As we enter I sit on the couch and think of what I just saw.

She had dark brown hair to just over her shoulders, her skin was soft and pale, her face simple, but beautiful and her eye's enchant me like no other. I lay back on the couch with my hands running through my hair.

I must find out who she is no matter what.

This promise was from my heart and I know that I would follow it to the very end.

I must find out who she is.

                                                                  ~*~

So now that you've met all the characters, I hope you like it. And the pic is of Byron. And well now the story truly begins.

Thank you, and please tell me what you think I would love to hear idea's and what you think of my story. :)

D.M.R.