Chapter 8

I put on one of my best suits. God, I feel like I am going to my first dance all over again, god I feel like an idiot. I carry my guitar as I strut over to her house with confidence. I knocked on the door taking a deep breath.

"Come in and close the door behind you" she yelled from the inside. I do as she says when I see her standing behind the wall where the door is. She was beautiful. With her brown hair and teal eye's. She was barefoot and in a cute little dress.

"You look perfect" I say. She is so beautiful. She blushes shyly as she looks down at her toes.

"I'm not" she says awkwardly as she heads out to her living room. She grabs her violin as she sits on her sofa.

I follow and sit next to her as she set's up her violin. "So" I swallow feeling super awkward.

"Want to play" she asks nicely obviously as nervous as me.

"Dylan I..." her lips met mine it a quick embrace, then left. I pressed mine back onto her's never feeling this way before, it was true bliss. When we finally let go I look into her eye's. "Dylan" I say as she blushes bright pink.

"Yes Lance" she answers nervously.

"Will you be my girlfriend" I finally ask her. It has been on my mind since I met her. Please say yes.

"Yes" she smiles as she jumps on my and kisses me passionately.

"I'm glad" I smile happily. We start to pratice and well after a while it was time for me to go. I kissed her goodbye and she did the same before I left. It felt as if everything in my life was going great. I finally found the girl of my dreams, to only think she was just next door.

My girlfriend is the girl next door, who would have tought.

~*~

Sorry everyone for the late update, I've been writing other things, and this is going to come to anend soon. Please check out 'Cutest Couple' which will be up soon. So again thank you for waiting and here you have it.

D.M.R.