Part 8

You know it's Peter, right?

Yes but I don't think he would love a monster.

Your not the monster you play yourself to be.

I'll literally let you have full control when we fight Hydra again. If you are correct about him!

Deal!

(The next morning)

You awoke at 12:30 and pulled on some comfortable clothes for training then headed to the training room and trained.

(Meanwhile with Peter)

"What do you mean you like her, Spiderling?" Loki asked Peter who was asking for love advice. "I mean I really like Y/N, even though we've only been best friends for 2 months now, she's beautiful, caring, intelligent, sweet, and overall perfect..." Peter rambled and Loki smiled at the sight of the 'most bearable' avenger. "I sense a 'but' in that sentence?" he asked and Peter said: "But she's broken and afraid, after the last guy she purposely locked part of her soul with her demon. She hides behind a mask of anger, just like you, and tries to push everyone away, just like you, but when she lets someone in..."

"She cares deeply for them or calls them family," Loki finished. The whole team had entered the conversation by then and told Peter to take you out and confess since he'd been asking their advice for a week now. They asked FRIDAY where you were and everyone headed to your location. 

(Back to you who had been training and overwhelming your body for 3 hours now)

Brett trying to slit your throat, you punched the 12th bag you had hung up. Aiden trying to kill the avengers for revenge, You punched it again. Charlie and Malphas telling you that you found your soulmate and Charlie saying that he would kill Peter,  you started to subconsciously use demon strength. Hydra locking you up and torturing you with no escape, the last image flew through your head and you punched the bag with demonic strength which sent it flying into the wall, leaving a hole.

You walked to the broken bag and lifted it with one arm while using the other to fix the hole in the wall. You were about to grab the 13th  bag when you saw the avengers gawping at the 12 broken punching bags, worn-out training simulation, and targets with bullet, arrow, and dagger marks in their hearts and heads.

"Y/N?" Peter and Loki asked in sync. Peter had a hurt and confused look on his face while Loki had concern written on his face. "I'm fine, just training a bit. You all can relax." You said in a calm voice and Loki walked to you. You stepped back knowing that he could very well disable your illusion to his eyes only, a blood thing, and walked into a shadow which you used to disappear.

They all thought you were gone and Loki growled: "She's hiding again, something's disturbing her!" The team all went to search for you but you just texted Peter: "Hey Pete, stay in the training room." He gave you a thumbs up and stayed behind.

You emerged from the shadows and Peter ran up to you. You hugged him and sobbed: "Please don't leave me."He hugged you back and whispered: "I'm not leaving no one is... care to explain to me and the team what's bothering you?"

You slowly nodded and pulled an illusion over yourself, trying to hide your teary eyes. Peter and you secretly held hands, his gesture to convince you everything would be fine and that he was there. The whole team stormed into the living room and stopped when they saw you with Peter.