Part 10

You awoke in Peter's bed with him sleeping soundly. You smiled and got dressed before heading downstairs to the training room.

You started to hit the punching bag and ended up summoning the best demons to fight you but it made you bored. After dismissing the last demon you heard Wanda say: "You feel fear, confusion, and love." You turned to her and said: "Yes, I fear what will happen with Peter, I am confused at how a mortal as sweet as him can be my soulmate and love me back. I have never felt like this and it confuses me as well as scares me. I am too scared to tell him the three words."

She smiled and then Loki said: "I trust you and I love you. It is a scary process but you're strong enough to kill every threat you face." You smiled and hugged them. "I have to get ready for the party so I have to go and tell the rest to do the same please." You then disappeared.

Peter was awake when you appeared back in the room and you held him in a tight embrace. He then whispered: "I love you." You then smiled and said: "I- I do love you too."

The two of you enrolled in a passionate kiss, you tangled your hands in his soft hair while he held you close by your waist and when you broke apart for air you used magic to dress the two of you. You walked out and held hands before hearing everyone talking and decided to scare them.

Peter stopped you from doing anything to which you pouted and walked in seeing Nick. He made eye contact and said: "I see you already have your own affairs but we do need to take you to the press conference and announce you as an avenger." You rolled your eyes and said: "The 16-year-old was you wasn't it?" He nodded and you growled: "If the wizard comes I get to kill him."

You never liked the Wizard but knew that he would come for you knowing that you had the power to destroy his infinity stone, the information you have shared with/to no one, you also just happened to have discovered your ability to teleport through shadows in that fight.

Nick nodded and said: "Only if he attacks first." You smiled and said: "And that Nick is why you're my favorite pirate!" The others looked at him in confusion and fear until Steve asked why Nick allowed you to kill the 'wizard'. He then replied by saying that you act on impulse and would've killed him at sight.

You nodded and texted T'Challa that the party was called off and he could return to Wakanda.

You stepped outside and were swarmed by the press. You immediately pulled Peter behind you and as your suit appeared on your body, you drew daggers and was about to kill the person who grabbed Peter a little too harshly.

You felt Peter's hand on your arm and calmed down. Tony was up next and said: "We called this press conference to announce our new avenger, now she may look sweet and innocent without her suit but she is powerful and a great asset to our team. I would like to announce The Demoness a.k.a. Y/N L/N, Loki's daughter to the world as our new Avenger!"

You nodded and walked to the mic. You then said: "I do not have much to say since I wasn't informed of this. I will say that to those who are aware of who I am, I can't promise that I will be as innocent and good-hearted as Steve or Spider-man but I will protect those I care for and what they care for with my life. I am described as evil by some but the Avengers are my extended family and I can promise that the least possible innocent lives will be lost."

After your speech which you copied from Peter's thoughts, everyone clapped and you sent Peter a thankful nod.

You walked back and everyone asked you how you had the speech planned out. "I had help and we just scrambled things together," you answered and looked at Peter.

When you all arrived you and Loki stood together when a circle of orange surrounded you two. You rolled your eyes and waved a hand causing the avengers to appear at the location you two were taken too aaaand then you fell.....