First Day

"Bye Mama! Bye Papa!" the 12 year old vermillion haired girl said as she exited her parents' car. She had trained so hard to get into Four Star Academy with her beloved, and now it was finally paying off. Her parents unloaded her suitcase for her. Little to their knowledge, Ako did not pack any clothes or toiletries or other necesities. She took all that out and filled  the suitcase with all her Subaru merch when they were not looking. If there was any extra room, she put in any necessities that fit, but there was not much room. Oh well. She could just get money for that stuff by singing or the street or holding a live.

The day started off with her and the other first years in the auditorium listening to four girls speak. Ako knew they were S4 from her research on the school and Subaru. She did not care for anything they were saying so she did not pay any attention. But she knew she had to get into S4 as soon as possible in order to get Subaru's attention. But how would she ever do that? The earliest she could get in the normal way was to gain enough skill and popularity to win the S4 audition in a year. That is too long. She had not even picked a class yet. Well not officially. She knew she was going to enter Bird Theatre Class as soon as she could pick her class. Why is that?

So she could learn to act innocent after killing someone if needed, so she could get away with it. 

The day went by in a complete blur. There was thing she did remember though. She heard Subaru's voice while wandering to the male division trying to catch a glimpse. She immediately hid in a bush. Her beloved was right there! But he was talking to another girl?! Who landed on top of him?! Oh no, oh no, oh no. She is ruining my plans, Ako thought. Subaru cannot fall in love with this girl! The girl had blonde to pink ombré hair and orange eyes. Ako thought she was ugly. She would keep an eye on this girl for a while. Ako had been telling herself that killing people would only be for when things got too hard, so this girl was safe for now.

Ako would one day lose control of what she tells herself.