First Rival

Hi! A little side note that the events in the story will not necessarily follow the original canon storyline of Aikatsu Stars! It has been over 3 years since I finished watching it and I do not wish to rewatch or read summaries just to write chapters!  :)

Ako's time at Four Star went by fast when Subaru was not there. Watching Subaru was a struggle becaused he was always busy with M4 events. Ako was busy too. She couldn't just miss class all the time, that would be suspicious and she could be punished and kicked out if punished too many times. But whenever saw him, she could not make a move because he was either with other members of M4 or with that girl. The one with the blonde to pink ombré hair. Ako needed to put this girl in her place. From conversations she overheard, she had figured out that the girl was named Yume. However, Ako had no idea how to get a chance to talk with Yume. Ako sighed as she looked ahead.

There she was! Yume was right there! Ako had zoned out of her sourroundings and completely forgot that she was at an audition for a background role in a movie. Subaru would be in the movie, so Ako had to nail this. She observed Yume, who appeared to be an awful actor. Her acting was very stiff and unnatural. Pathetic, how could Subaru ever like this fool, she thought. When it was Ako's turn, she made sure to make eye contact with Yume, shooting her a glance as if to say "Look how much better I am than you", and impressing everyone at the audition. She flipped her hair. Surely Yume had no confidence left after this.

Wrong.

Unsurprisingly, Ako passed the audition. What did surprise her was that Yume passed too. This tainted her view of Yume. Yume couldn't have become a good actor in such a short period of time. Ako was convinced she used some dirty trick to pass. 

"Hi! I'm Yume Nijino! Your acting was amazing, let's be friends!" 

Ako turned around. Yume was now in front of her with eyes eagerly sparkling.

"Calm down Yume, you cannot just befriend any random person you find cool," a girl with curly hot pink hair and blue eyes said to Yume. "I'm Laura by the way." Ako did not care for the introductions. She just needed to directly assert her superiority over the annoying pigtailed girl.

"Thank you for telling me your name, Yume! I would have never known otherwise because you're a talentless nobody! Notice how I am not introducing myself, it is because I am much more known than you for my flawless acting skills. You already know my name, and do not forget it, because this name will always be above yours!" Ako snapped. 

"But I never said your name," Yume added, confused, "how would you know I know it?"

"Well, what is it?" Ako was shocked that Yume would dare to respond.

"Ako Saotome," Yume answered. 

"Ah, so you have no talent AND you are an idiot. Have fun ruining the movie, I do not want your idiocy to rub off on me." Ako strolled away.

"What a jerk!" Yume huffed as her face turned red. 

"I think she was kind of cute," a girl with shirt lavender hair, lavender eyes, and pink glasses chuckled. As Yume was turning red, Subaru and the rest of M4 approached. 

"What's up, boiled octopus?" Subaru greeted her. "You really have anger issues, I thought it was just me who could boil you like that!" Yume turned even redder. 

"I am not angry! Ako is my new rival and so are you!" The rest of the M4 members laughed.

One M4 member's eyes followed Ako throughout the whole thing.