Fool

The movie was done. Ako went to the movie theater to see it. She thought it was a marvelous movie. She thought. Once she saw the girlfriend scene, her opinion was tainted. She let out a loud screech. If there was enough light in the theater for her to be seen, she would have been kicked out. Yume was a terrible actor. Anyone could have done a better job at portraying Subaru's girlfriend.

No, not just anyone. 

She would have done a better job. Ako Saotome. 

How could she get Subaru to love her? She thought it could be easy if she went to Four Star. But because it was split in male and female division, he was always on the opposite side of the school. Plus, M4 members are often either not at school or teaching due to their fame. Simply put, finding Subaru without being being caught was nearly impossible. But there had to be a way. As she made her way to her dorm, she noticed that there was a group of male students outside near the border of the two divisions, seemingly in a class session. Immediately she scanned this group for Subaru, but unfortunately he was not part of the group. What she did see was that there was one boy in the crowd who was staring at her. He looked her up and down and then stared again. When she made eye contact with him, he quickly glanced away. He had dark blue hair long enough that it covered one of his eyes (the other eye was visible because his hair was tucked back). His eyes were chocolate brown. Kind of like Subaru's hair, but not as pretty.

This kid is definitely into me. 

A lightbulb lit in her head. This guy could be beneficial to her. Instead of going to her dorm, she sat down on a nearby bench and scrolled through Kirakiratter, waiting for the class to dissolve. When the class ended, she walked up to the boy.

"Hey, I'm Ako Saotome! I saw you were looking at me." She put up a facade of a sweet girl.

"Sorry," the boy tried to walk away, but Ako grabbed his hand. She saw his cheeks turned pink.

"I know you like me, there's nothing to be ashamed of!"

"How did you-"

"You're a bad actor." He was falling into her trap. "What's your name"

"My name is Masahiro Kanagi." He could not make eye contact with her

"You want to date me."

"Huh?!" He had just met Ako, and she seemed to be taking things to fast. But he kind of liked it.

"It's what young boys like you want. You want a girlfriend." She placed her hand on his arm. 

"Dating is banned at Four Star."

"Who cares about that? We shouldn't have to miss out on our adolescence just because we go to some fancy idol school." She flashed a smile at Masahiro. "So, what do you think about dating me?"

"I don't know," he pushed Ako's hand off his arm, "I just met you, but you're really cool and cute and, I just don't know."

"You know what we're supposed to do as idols? We're supposed to take every chance we get. You don't want to live without regrets."

"Alright! Screw it! I want to date you!" Masahiro cried out.

"I knew you'd come to your senses!" She briefly kissed him on the cheek. "Meet me at this same bench at 5 pm tomorrow."

"S-sure." 

Ako strolled away, grinning.