First Attempt

Ako's parts had been filmed, so she was just staring at her beloved Subaru. A sentence caught her attention.

"You will be Subaru's girlfriend for this scene!" Ako could not believe it. Yume was picked to play his girlfriend. This wasn't even in the script! 

"What! I do not want to do this!" Yume protested angrily. 

"The scene will not take that long, boiled octopus," Subaru teased. He then hugged her to start recording. Ako looked away and covered her ears. She had to do something. A wave of applause erupted, congratulating a successfully filmed scene, so she assumed they were done. The short span of time it took to finish filming this scene scared her. If Yume could properly pretend to be Subaru's girlfriend in only a minute, she could end up being his girlfriend for real. Something had to be done about this. 

"Nice job, boiled octopus! Take this," Subaru handed Yume a bottle of water. Ako watched as she drank from the bottle and then set it aside to go talk with her friends. Ako found some sticky notes lying around and took a pen she carried in her pocket. "Meet me outside," she wrote. She stuck it onto the water bottle and ran outside. Yume would probably not see the note right away, so she had time to prepare. Ako ran to her dorm and changed into all black. Black hoodie, black pants, black shoes, and a black mask covering her face. Deep in her closet, there was a safe that Ako had brought with her to Four Star Academy. What was inside that safe? A knife. She carefully entered in her passcode and slipped the knife in her pocket. Briefly checking the hallway for other idols, she exited the dorm and made her way to the exterior of the filiming building. No sign of Yume yet. Ako hid inside a lush green bush, waiting. 

'Helloooo??" Yume asked out into the distance. Her victim was here.  Yume walked around, eventually approaching the bush. Ako stood up.

"Hello," Ako replied. She made her voice sound deeper, just in case Yume was familiar with her voice.

"Oh wow!" Yume exclaimed. "You're kind of creepy! What do you need?"

"Your life." 

"Huh?" 

"I said your life!" Ako screeched as she lunged towards Yume with her knife. Yume dodged. Panicked, she ran in the first direction she could think of.

"Help! Help! Help!" Yume screamed desperately as she could feel the mysterious person in black catching up to her. This caught the attention of someone who was walking to the filming area. It was a boy with short and messy hazel hair, with turquoise eyes and white glasses. He sprinted over the moment he heard Yume's shrieks. The boy tackled Ako to the ground. Yume heard the thump of their bodies and looked backwards to her relief. Too frightened to thank the boy, she ran off.

"What the hell were you doing?" the boy asked Ako while he pried the knife out of her hands.

"I was getting rid of Yume Nijino!" Ako answered angrily, still in a deepened voice. She wiggled under him, trying to escape, but the unknown boy was too strong. The boy had a hunch on who this attempted murderer was based on a scene he had witnessed earlier today, but while Ako was trying to get out of his tackle, a shiny vermillion lock slipped out of her hoodie. This confirmed the boy's suspicion. It was who he thought it was. Ako Saotome was not normal.

"I'll let you go if you let me have the knife." A defeated Ako released her grasp on the knife. The boy took it and stood up. Ako stood up too.

"If you interfere again, I will end your life," she threatened.

"Sounds like a plan, Ako Saotome." he smirked as he walked away. Ako stared while he wandered off. How did he find her identity? Ako had sworn she had never seen that boy in her life. And if she did, she had no memory of it.

The same could not be said of the boy.