7

????

Joshi: I've stressed out two people today :D

Angel: Someone take him home...

Joshi: Bitch

S.Coups: How do you not understand the things I'm teaching you?

Joshi: Easy not understanding shit

Angel: Send help
__________________________________

(A/N: since edited- dk is older than jihoon this time)

Seokmin sighed as he saw the message and put his phone down. "Why do you seem jealous?" Jihoon asked scaring Seokmin from the door. "I-I'm not." The taller answered, watching as his cousin rolled his eyes and sighed, "Seokmin do you like him?" He asked, making the older looked at him. "I do, I like him." Seokmin answered, making Jihoon sit on his bed.

"Since when?" Jihoon asked, looking at his cousin. "Since he stayed over, like when he told me he couldn't sing or act." Seokmin replied, smiling softly as Jihoon rubbed his back. "And since he's hanging out with Seungcheol it kinda ticks me off." He said, laughing as he was then slapped on his back a little.

"Well I kinda relate." The shorter said, watching as Seokmin looked at him in confusion. "What do you mean?" The older asked, as Jihoon smiled sheepishly. "I like your friend." The younger said, playing with the older's blanket. Seokmin was shocked a little, "Soonyoung!?" He exclaimed, watching Jihoon nod and feel embarrassed.

Seokmin smirked a little as he then nudged the younger. "Stop, anyways Wonwoo is coming over." Jihoon said, getting up as Seokmin looked at him. "He's so quiet at school but loud here." The taller said, before grabbing his phone again. "Mingyu is also coming over." He said, making Jihoon snorted, "That dude broke three things in your room." The shorter said, watching as Seokmin laughed and shook his head.
__________________________________

????

Sloth: Yo open @Cola open the damn door

Sloth: @Cola DUDE

Cola: MY BAD

Puppy: I'm also here @Sunshine

Sunshine: Oh shit

Sloth: Also @Joshi you're questionable at times

Joshi: as i've been told-

Sunshine: Are you guys at your house yet?

Joshi: Nope

Joshi: Jeonghan ditched me and got home first ;-;

Angel: It was worth it, also it was an escape from you hitting me

Joshi: Yeah yeah

Sunshine: How are you getting home?

Joshi: Waiting for Seungcheol

Joshi: That dude gotta take me home

Sunshine: oh well then see ya tomorrow

Joshi: See ya?
__________________________________

Jihoon opened the door only to be smacked with a pillow. "Ow." He said, grabbing the pillow. "Good thing I had that pillow." Wonwoo said, pushing the younger. "Mom Wonwoo is here, and so is Seokmin's friend." Jihoon said, watching as Mrs. Lee came out and smiled at the two boys.

Soon Wonwoo started attacking Jihoon with a pillow again, "Ah!" Jihoon yelped and ran to his room with Wonwoo chasing him. Seokmin looked at Mingyu and smiled. "Yup this happens every once in a while." He said, making the taller laugh.

"Dude why did you act so weird in chat?" Mingyu asked as he and Seokmin entered his room. The older sighed as he laid down on his bed, before hearing his cousin. "He's jealous, ah fuck!" Jihoon said, trying to dodge a sock that Seokmin threw at him.

"I did it again!" Seokmin exclaimed, before almost being hit with the same sock. "Dammit!" Jihoon whined as he then looked at Wonwoo who threw the other sock at Seokmin's face. Jihoon laughed as he then noticed Mingyu, "If you ever see us like this don't judge us." Jihoon told him before laughing.

Wonwoo groaned as Jihoon elbowed his chest, accidentally. "My bad." The shorter apologized, as he then walked off to his room with the older following behind.

"Not going to lie Wonwoo is cute." Mingyu whispered to Seokmin who rolled his eyes as a joke and chuckled. "Minnie hyung!" Chan called out, making Seokmin leave his room to see his younger cousin pointing at the kitchen. "Dinner is ready!" He said, walking to the dining table.

Seokmin sighed as called for Jihoon, Wonwoo, and Mingyu. "Thank you Chan!" Mrs. Lee said as she then started placing all the foods on the table for the boys to dig in.