chapter two.

Harry's Point Of View.

My head throbbed horribly as I woke up to a beep beep beeeeeeeeeeeeep noise in the morning. Lou had already been up making espresso or something like that. Taylor, was laying on my chest, half naked. I shook my head, wishing this had been Louis instead. Or Zayn. Ugh, wait I didn't just think that! Okay thoughts, I do kind of admit I do KIND OF have a little crush on Zaynny Wanny.

But I'm in love with Louis. He's my life, my everything. But yeah, yeah. Anywho. I shoved her off a bit, not rudely but I slipped out of bed, throwing on a striped tee. Nialler and Liam had been laying in Louis' bed, they probably all shared it. How comfy! Zayn was on the couch, snoring softly, aw. "Good morning baby." I wrapped my arms around Louis' stomach and gave him a sloppy wet snog. "Thought you'd still be sleeping." He said, kissing me back. Niall walked through the door, all he had on were a pair of sweats.

"Good morning, lovers." He said, yawning. Taking his seat at our kitchen table, I sighed knowing our private time was over. Niall rubbed his eyes as I sat next to him. "What even happened last night?"

 I asked him, laughing. "This is just like The Hangover, can we like get a baby named Carlos or a monkey or whatever it was." He smiled at Lou and me. "Hell, let's go to Vegas!" He exclaimed, a yawn interupting his words.

"I'm tired." I noted, as a bit of silence went on. I could tell, there was something wrong with Louis, he only said one thing to me since I'd been up. Usually, we'd have hours and hours of conversations about the stupidest stuff. "What's the matter, boo?" I asked, as he sat down. He just sighed, "Just a bit jealous because of Haylor." He said, doing air quotations around Haylor. "Aw baby, she's nothing compared to you." I snogged him, and he snogged me back.

"Blech!" Niall laughed, fake gagging. "Pshht, we didn't do that when you had your Liam phase!" Louis exclaimed. "But Li and I weren't actually dating! That's not fair." I heard a few muffs, and then Zayn rolled of the couch. "You guys are so loooud." He complained, as he finally got up. "Put on some clothes, Malik." Louis laughed, he had only been in boxers. He walked, uneasily and slipped on a pair of black and white sweats. "Those are mine!" I exclaimed, just now noticing it.

I shook my head and he laughed, "Mine now, babe." Louis' eyes looked down, and he probably just got jealous at that. He was a very, very jealous person. I sat on his lap, "Pssssssh, baby." I interlocked his hand in mine. "Yeah, whatever." he muttered, as Taylor and El stumbled through the door. I got up, as El's bum replaced mine. Louis threw his head back looking in pain. "You okay?" Taylor asked, with yes, an attitude.

Louis clenched his teeth, I knew he was trying not to say anything mean. For me, he was trying. Taylor came over and gave me a big snog, and Louis saw. He gulped, and I felt horrible. Absolutely horrible. I get that same feeling though, when he & El snog and I felt like crying. Although, he was elder than I was, I still felt horrible. He looked helpless, and she continuelly snogged me. "Okay! Enough!" El exclaimed, noticing Lou's hurt as well.

"Well, awkward. Anywho, today's watch-movies-and-snuggle-day." Liam said, as he walked in. He was dressed in his onesie, and had all three of the Toy Story movies to watch. "I volunteer as tribute!" Zayn joked as he slipped in his onesie, he went into the living area, and inserted the first Toy Story. Zayn and Liam snuggled up together. "Are they gay?" Taylor asked. I shrugged, and snuggled up to Louis as Taylor gave us both a dirty look. "I'd better be going anyways." She gave a hasty smile. "Bye, love ya." I said quickly. "Love you too, babe." she responded as the front door closed. "I'll get going as well!" El gave kisses on the cheeks, and hurried out.

Niall snuggled with Liam and Zayn. Louis and I stayed on our couch, laying together wrapped in a fluffy soft blanket. Quietly exchanging little snogs as the movie played on. And the day was indeed, watch-movies-and-snuggle-day.

[[Author's Note]] Two updates in one night yay! Well, Taylor's a bit of a witch hm? Okay so, to the right there's Larry kissing ;) Hehe, so much drama's gonna happen! Feedback & Enjoy!! xooxooxoo.