chapter four.

Niall's Point Of View.

My head hurt, bad too. The whole Louis lashing out on Taylor thing was all over the news, and Management was pissed. "What the in the bloody hell did you do that for?!" Louis shook his head, not feeling the need to answer questions, so I answered for him. "That bitch doesn't know how to keep her mouth closed." He smiled at me. Damn that smile. I knew Zayn and I were dating, and Louis and Haz were in love. But ugh, before Zayn and I, I had such a crush on Lou. The biggest ever, and I couldn't hurt Haz like that so I kept my mouth closed.

"That's not any reason to snap on a lady like that. She was absolutely upset!" Taylor's manager exclaimed. "She's the one who brought it to the press' attention, duh." Louis snapped at the man. "Scott Borchetta is my name, and I will not stand for any of this! She deserves respect." Taylor sat in the chair across from Louis and Harry. Zayn sat next to me, and Liam had been standing up. "It's five aganist one." I pointed out. "Shut up, pig." She said, harshness touching her voice. "You little bitch." Zayn was so adorable, I could tell he wanted to beat her horribly. "Oh, I'm so sorry." She said, unapologetically. We all shook our heads.

"Okay Scott Borchetta tell your client over there to zip her lips, or there will be trouble." Harry crossed his arms, and laid his head on Louis' chest. I felt jealousy coming over me. Fudge! "I'm done here." Taylor said, and started crying as she stormed out of the room. We all headed to Haz's & Lou's. We decided to have a bit of a party there tonight.

I kissed Zayn and smiled. "Well, this is going to be an interesting night, eh?" Zayn kissed me back, firmer. He had a tendency of doing thus. Tonight, indeed, was going to be an interesting night, alright.

Harry's Point Of View.

"Baaaaaaaaaaaaby, are you almost done?" I whined. Louis took forever in the bathroom. He's such a girl sometimes. "Hmmph." He came out, and wow. He looked, ugh, wow I was getting turned on. "FML." It rolled off my tongue. "What??!" He was paniced and I laughed. "You just look... Wow." He kissed me, quite hard too. I fell back on our bed, and he fell on me. "Well, we can't get too messy in here, the boys are out there." Louis reminded me.

"Ugh." He gently placed kisses at my neck and moved lower to my stomach and the door slammed open as he was about to blow me. Or atleast, I think that's what he was gonna do. Niall and Zayn stood there wide-eyed. "WOAH, SORRY." Our faces turned redder than ever. I bit my lip, and sat up. "Uh, meow." They all laughed at me.

"Little Haz, um look down." I glanced down at my pants, and a slight buldge was there getting large. "UGH!" I was so embarrassed. I rushed out of the room, and it softened as I saw Liam and Danielle making out. "Well, hello there." Danielle smiled at the four of us. "Nice to finally see the both of you!" Liam joked. I shook my head, and headed over to the fridge grabbing a beer. I slurped it down quickly, and my head started to rush.

The door bell rang and a few other guests that we had invited showed up. It was Niall's idea to invite Bieber and his lovely lady, but I think Niall just wanted to try and have a three some later on. Haha, jokes, jokes. Then Will and Josh showed up, and well we just drank and had a good time. It was hella fun. Oh and later on, I did infact, get laid. Pretty hard, too. Haha.

[[Author's Note]] Well, this is short-ish. Yeah, it was kinda sexual aha. I'm mature for my age, not that good. Well yup on the side another Larry gif. Sorry to the mobile readers. Two updates in one night! Whooopie! Well, it's Friday and I have plans so probably not another update 'til Sunday or so.. If I feel like it, I may do another tonight! xooxoxoo.