chapter three.

Louis' Point Of View.

"Heeeey, I been watching you all night. There's something in yooour eyes sayin' c'mon c'mon and dance with me baby." I heard the crowd singing along and I simply smiled. "Yeeeah, the music is so loud. I wanna be yours nooow." I grinned. "So c'mon c'mon and dance with me baby!" We just danced around the stage singing, "C'mon c'mon!" The lights went down, and the room went dark as the fans erupted into a screaming mess of shouts, applause, and knickers and such were thrown on stage.

We all sat on the couch in the middle of the stage, as someone tossed me a microphone. "So let's have a celebration, yeah? The new album just got released and you lovelies deserve an encore." The crowd cheered. "Well! Here we go!" The fans went absolutely wild as all of us took our shirts off and tossed them to the side.

Oh I just wanna take you anywhere that you'd like. We could go out any day, any night. Baby I'll take you there take you take you there yeeah. Oh tell me tell me how to turn your love on you can get get anything that you want. Baby just shout it out, shout it out, shout it out, yeeah.

And if yoooooou, you want me toooooooo. Let's make a moooooove. So tell me girl if everytime we to-ouch you get this kinda ruu-uush baby say yeah yeah yeah yeahahaha.

We finished the song, and said good bye to the fans. But still before Harry and I could go back to the flat, and cuddle, we had to meet some very lucky fans. "Hey babes." Zayn greeted our lovely fans. "What are your names?" Liam asked, smiling wider than ever. That was something I loved about us, we were so polite to our fans. They were our worlds. Well, Harry's mine, but, whhhaaatever. "I'm McKenna." The short brunette smiled. She looked absolutely fit, and a tad like Eleanor. "U-uh, nice to me-meet y-you. I'm S-Sonny." The blond smiled, we all could tell she was completely nervous. But for some reason her eyes were glued to Haz.

He immediately hugged her, as Taylor ran backstage. "BABY!" The two groaned at the sight of her. "I know how you feel." I whispered, recieving a giggle from Sonny, and a ear to ear grin from McKenna. "Is Larry real?" McKenna asked, I gulped. I shrugged, "Of course, he's my babe. But we're not actually going out or anything." They both giggled. "I'm in love with Eleanor Calder." I said, making it sound real. I tried to hide my laughing as Taylor covered him in kisses. "OK ENOUGH!" Sonny and McKenna said at the same time.

"Amen, sister!" I exclaimed, laughing. "Sorry that I enjoy kissing my boyfriend." Taylor scoffed at the three of us. Out of the blue, Niall jumped on my back. He was wearing one of my tank tops, and a pair of brownish khakis. "Hi babes!" He was totally full of energy, we could tell. My eyes dropped as Taylor practically shoved her tongue down Harry's throat. "Eck!" Niall said, recieving a dirty look from her. Harry, Zayn, and Liam drifted over to talk to Sonny and McKenna. "Listen here, you ugly fat pig, he's mine. Only mine, don't tell me what to do!" She snapped, whispering, but ohhhhhh, I could hear it.

"NO!" Everyone's eyes darted at me, but Niall was already in tears. "You listen here, you naive little bitch, you may be dating my best friend. But I'm not dealing with this shit anymore!" I was fuming, absolutely angry. Her eyes buldged, nearly out of her head. "Lou--" Harry started. "NO!" I interupted. "I'm so sick of her running around OUR home, thinking she owns everything." I realized Sonny and McKenna were still there and they started clapping. "Ahem, I'm not finished yet." I said politely. "You're obviously too blind to see it, okay. She just called Nialler, OUR best friend, a ugly fat pig." I shook my head, as Taylor stood there grinning.

"Who's he gonna believe, you or me?" She shot at me, smiling, wickedly. The three other boys stood by me, aswell did our loyal fans, Sonny and McKenna. "Who are you going to believe?" I asked him, it came out harsher than intended. My eyes begun tearing up, so frightened that he might pick her over myself. A few tears ran down my cheeks. My eyes closed, and I felt arms wrap around me, planting a soft kiss on my neck. I instantly knew who they belonged to. "Well fine. Have fun with your gay little friends." That stung, ow. He planted a kiss on my lips, and it instantly made me feel better.

"So Larry is real?" McKenna smirked. We both nodded in unison. "AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWE!" McKenna and Sonny jumped up and down, obviously fangirling. "So you're going to tell everyone now, hmph?" They shook their heads no. "We wouldn't be loyal if we did." They smiled, and we all knew we had two very, very loyal fans on our hands. "Well, I should probably put something else out there." Zayn smiled at all of us, then firmly kissed Niall. "OMG! OMG! MY SHIP IS REAL!" McKenna was absolutely insane at the moment. "Aww, Zayn and Niiialllerrr." I chimed, laughing, and gave each of them a big hug.

"Two ships in one day, wow I'm going to die!" Sonny laughed. "What about Li?" McKenna questioned. He put his hands up in surrender, "I'm in looove with Danielle." He admitted, laughing. So then, we took a couple of pictures with the girls. Then, gave them two more tickets to our next concert along with a nice meet & great, 'coz hey! Who wouldn't love to hang out with McKenna & Sonny Jansen again? They're freakin' awesome!

[[Author's Note]] Haha, yay! I love how I've gotten like four reads! Well like, comment and what not guys! c: So I was listening to a mixture of songs while writing this so. Lots of 1D, Britney & will.i.am, and Bieber! So, I'm thinking next chapter will be from one of the other boys' point of view, or Eleanor. Uhhhmm, to the right is another lovely Larry gif. xoxo.