chapter five.

(okay so, this chapter may be a bit frisky. sexually detailed. enjoy!)

Louis' Point Of View -

I fell on my back, "Babe, aren't you quite agressive tonight?" Harry smirked and began kissing my neck. Holy Jesus, he knew I hated that. Well, I didn't hate it. It just felt so fucking good. He roughly began sucking at my neck, and I groaned. "Ugh." He smiled, "I'm officially the submissive one, now, babe." I threw my head back and whined. "I hate this. I'm not in the mood." He shook his head, "You suck at lying, really, you do."

I groaned yet again, and flipped on top of him. "Hmm, who's submissive again?" He shook his head, the way he did that, really turned me on. I dunno why, it just... It did. We kissed and kissed and right around when we were starting to undress, Nialler walked in. "EW GUYS! WHY DO YOU HAVE TO SHAG, NOOOW?"  We started laughing, and Harry's mess of curls lay perfectly still on my chest. We kissed just a bit more, and Niall sat on our legs. "I'm so sad." He sighed.

"Why's that Nially-poo?" Harry giggled. That was so damn cute! "Ugh. I dunno, I hate being single." I sighed, I hated that he was always so sad. He was my bestfriend and wow, I just hated when he was like this. Even though, I knew he... He wanted to be with me. I couldn't help but turn him down, yeh. I was in love with Harry.

sooo short :( im sorry! xooxoox