Introductions

Y/n's pov

"Y/n!" I hear from the other room "wake up darling!"

As I get up for the day I put on my (f/c) shirt and jean shorts.

"Here's your breakfast," Mum says while ruffling my hair, "when you're done can you come help with the garden."

"Sure," I say with a muffled voice.

I finished my breakfast and but my plate and silverware in the sink, I grabbed my shoes and walked outside.

"Y/n, honey I have something for you. I don't remember where I got it from but I know it's important because it has my name engraved on it, but here," She says while handing me a heart locket, "it's a necklace that was around my neck when I woke up on this island. Please keep it safe."

I paused Sally, thats mums name, "Mum, have you ever opened the locket before?" I say while opening it, "there's a man and a boys picture inside." I'm very confused I don't know who either of them are. The man has curled dark brown hair and clear round glasses, he is also wearing a red beanie and a black, white, red, and blue coat. The boy on the other side of the locket looks like a fox with bright orange skin and an orange like hair color with white stripes almost like my mothers. He also is wearing a black jacket and a maching hat.

"Let me see the pictures," mum looks confused too, so I give it to her "these people.. they look familiar, the older one looks like you, y/n."

Now that I think about it, I feel a connection with those pictures. Not the fact that the man looks like me but a deeper strange connection between both those pictures that I can't explain. It's weird

I shrugged it off and went through the day as usual, I helped mum with the garden, we mainly grew mushrooms, wheat, and potatoes. We went a type of fishing and mum turned into a salmon, but thats normal. After mum got seaweed and cooked it, we had that for lunch with some sandwiches.

After lunch we went to the farm with the sheep, cows, and chickens. We collected some eggs, wool, and milk for food and clothes.

"Y/n, its time for dinner." Finally I'm starved.

"Ok, coming." I start running downstairs. Tonight for dinner is f/f(favorite food), which I LOVE by the way.

The next day

I wake up at the same time as I do everyday, still confused   about the pictures but I will still wear the necklace. Anyway I get in my tye die shirt and short overals and go down stairs to eat breakfast. "Mum, are you down here?" No one responds. I decide to go out side and yell again "mum, are you out here?"

"Y/N," that sounded like mum "come here, now!" She yells again.