Newcomer

Technoblade's pov

So, I am coming up on an island to get more potatoes (because why not) to plant for Tommy and Wilbur back at Pogtopia. Wierdly enough there is a house here.

I made it to the dock and there are two females running towards me in a rush. The older one has long thick ginger hair and she is wearing a white T-shirt and and jean shorts. The younger one is wearing a (f/c) shirt and also jean shorts. Hmm the second one looks familiar.

"HOW DID YOU GET HERE!?" The ginger said.

I got of the boat and stayed quiet.

Now that I got a closer look the younger one looks a lot like Wilbur. Weird.

The younger girl must've known I was looking at her, "Why are you looking at me like that? And who the hell are you?" I could tell she was  irritated.

"I should be the one asking who you are?" I asked a little curious, "and why are you two on an island?" I asked.

The older one starts saying "can you help us leave, please? We havent been able to leave since-"

"I was born." The younger one says.

"Oh, sorry I forgot to introduce myself. my name is Sally," hmm Sally, thats sounds.....familiar. "And this is my daughter y/n," she says gesturing to the younger one.

"Sup," she sounds anxious

I feel like I shouldn't tell them my name but the voices start to scream at me, yelling at me to introduce myself. To alleviate the headache, and voiced, I do such, "Hallo~, my name is Technoblade." Oh, theres a neclace on the younger one, the name Sally is engraved on it. That would've been a hint.

Next day

Me and Sally start talking, "So, will you help us off this island?" I can tell she is hoping I say yes.

"Yes, I will help you, but you must stay with me," The ONLY reason I am helping them is because y/n looks a realy  Familiarto me, it's suspicious.

Sally calls her down. Y/n comes down in her pj's. Sally asks her to pack clothes and get dressed.

"Ok, but whats going on?" The tiny one asks, confused.

"I have agreed to help you two leave the island, on the condition you come with me back to where I reside for now," I say, answering her question

Y/n starts running up stairs to get stuff to leave.

I help get there things on my boat and we head off.

Y/n's pov of that

I follow mum to see what she was seeing and there's...... A BOAT, OMG ITS A BOAT. We'll be able to leave.

"HOW DID YOU GET HERE?" Mum says very exited, the stranger stays quiet though, I can tell he has something on his mind.

Oddly enough he is looking me up and down, "Why are you looking at me like that? And who the hell are you?" I ask.

"I should be the one asking who you are," he says with a stern voice, "and why are you two on an island?"

I start to open my mouth but mum interrupts me, "Can you help us leave, please?" Mum askes immediately, "we haven't been able to leave since-"

"I was born," I interupted

"Oh, sorry I forgot to introduce myself. My name is Sally," Mum says, "and this is my daughter Y/n." Mum says pointing to me.

"Sup." Why did I say 'sup'. I don't know he fucking is. Aaagh.

"Hallo~, you can call me Techno." his voice is very deep.

Time skip

"Y/n! Get up!" Mum sounds excited, I wonder why?

Walking down stairs (still in my pj's) I hear mum and Techno talking, "Good morning sweetheart. Can you go pack some clothes and get dressed. Also, wear your boots," weird I've never had to pack stuff.

"Ok, but whats going on?" I say confused.

"I have agreed to help you two leave the island, on the condition you come with me back to where I reside for now," Techno says calmy.

After packing some clothes I grab my boots and head down stairs.

"So, where are we going?" I ask.

"We are going to a place called Pogtopia, where me and my brothers live," he says holding in a smirk.

Techno takes our stuff and put it under dock and help us up on the ship, then we're off.