Back Home

Techno's POV

"Are ya done?" I yell at them.

"Yes," Sally says walking back up deck with a tray of what looks to be blueberry muffins?

"Ok, well we are getting ready to dock. I also want you to stay at the boat for a couple minutes," I haven't told Wilbur yet, though I wasn't expecting to pick up some guests.

"Hey, Techno do you like muffins?" Y/n asks me facing the tray towards me.

"I will not answer that," I say with a stern voice.

"Oh Ok, weird question but do you live in a big house or..." Y/n says using weird hand gestures.

"You'll see, now leave me alone," Why did I bring them along, I ask myself, I could've just left them but then again she looks like him.

"Ok stay here I need to get... an area ready for you," I start walking off the boat and I hear Y/n and Sally start talking.

"Do you trust him mom?"

"I dont know hon. I'm just not sure."

"Ok, where do you think Techno and his brothers live?"

"I dont know hon."

At Pogtopia

"Hello. Wil are you here?" I ask outloud.

No response. Ok, good I think to myself.

I go to the room where I'm gonna put the potato farm and make a small room for Sally and Y/n.

I walk back to the boat, it takes atleast 10 to 15 minutes to get back.

"Ok," I say, "it's ready, follow me."

Y/n's POV

As we walk to where Technoblade lives I start realizing all of the scars on his face and ears, and his pink, long, braided hair. His ears are pointed almost like a piglin, but he's very human like. He also walks very quickly and stiff. And not to mention his crown that somehow stays on his head. His hair has red tips almost the color of blood.

"Hey, Techno why do you have red tips?" I ask.

"You don't want to know," he's hiding something I can feel it.

"Ok what about your scars," I ask.

"Sigh you'll find out later," He sounds pissed off.

Pogtopia

"A cave?" I ask, why a cave.

"Yes, its a hideout for us," He says

"Why do you need a hide out Technoblade?" Mom says, "What are you hiding from?"

"Remember when I said that my brothers are in a situation?" Technoblade asks.

"Oh yes," Mom says.

"This is where we reside," Technoblade says.

"You live in a cave?" I ask

"Yes, we've established that," Technoblade responses, "follow me, I will show you where you are going to live for now."

"Ok?" I say with mum.

We follow Technoblade to our 'room' in a potato  room? Weird, but we start unpacking, "Oh and Technoblade, where do we put the muffins?"

"Just put them on the table."

"Ok."

Later

"TECHNO!" Who is that?

"Mum who is that?" I whisper.

"I don't know, hide I'll look," she wispers back.

Mum runs back to me quietly and says, "There's a man with brown hair. We need to hide. Maybe Technoblade knows him." Oh god.

"Shit," I hear Technoblade say as he starts walking towards our room, "you guys don't need to hide. It's just my brother." Oh well thats  comforting. (SARCASM)

"Wil, I'm down here."

"Ok, wh-what did you do."

"Well, I havent logged off."

"Techno thats like 14 hours. That you havent logged off."

"Well, revalution waits for no man," Technoblade starts coming down.

"Wo- Techno what is that?" the other man says.

"A room," Technoblade says.

"What-or who is in it?"

Oh, no.