Chapter 45

Friday.

While Alex and Jac fixed the scene to improve the light near the pool, where he was going to take the photos, Milene called a girl who had just arrived, with long red hair, to do Letícia's makeup.

- All ready?  - Alex said, behind a camera.

She nodded nervously and lay down on the lounge chair for a pose.

-She was beautiful.  Looks like you ve always done that.  - he said, while taking the pictures very close to her face.

- Thanks.  - She smiled at the camera.

***

Alex took several pictures of her in a bikini near the pool and in the garden.  And then he took pictures of her along with Milene, and with Jac.  And they were having a great time, but Justin arrived just as Alex was taking pictures of her smiling face.

- What do you think you're doing?  - he said, looking at the photographer, very serious.

- Justin.  - She said, breaking the ice.  - Glad you came.  Milene gave me a photo shoot as a gift... and... we were taking the pictures.  This is Alex.

- It's a pleasure to meet you.  - Alex shook Justin's hand, a little embarrassed.  - So... I think we're done.  The photos were great.

- Thanks.  - she smiled.

- Justin... - Milene interrupted.  - I hope it's not a problem.  Alex is a professional... and the photos will stay with her.

- No, it's not a problem.  - Justin said, controlling his voice.  - Just make sure you bring me all the photos and that no one will have any copies.

- No, of course not.  I guarantee you.

- Thanks.

- Justin... - Leticia was going to say, but Justin turned and left.

- I'm sorry... - Milene said.  - I didn't know he'd look like this.

- No. Okay... Justin is just a little... overprotective.  But I loved the gift.  Thanks.

Milene hugged her and smiled.

- Call me later if you're not going to do anything.  We can go out to dinner together.

- It is clear.  Thanks.

She smiled and walked away.  Jac took her hand.

- Call me if there's any problem, okay?

- It is clear.  But there's none...' She swallowed hard.  - Problem.

She went upstairs to go to Justin's room, but was afraid of his reaction.  She didn't know if she wanted to tell him about Selena.  When she entered the room, he was in the shower, so she decided to wait until he left, wearing only a bathrobe.

- Justin?

- What?

- Why did you talk to Milene like that?

- I talked to her, as I talk to everyone.  - he said, cold.

- No. You were clearly annoyed.  And just because I took some pictures...

- Clothes off.  You posed for an unknown photographer with no clothes on.

- I know... but that's not a problem.  Alex is a professional.

- The fact that he is a professional does not change the fact that he wants to be with you;

- What?  - she got scared.  - Where did you get that from?  He doesn't want to be with me.  Justin... I'm sick of your jealousy!  You treat my friends badly, and you tratare treating me like Im yours.