chp3

"A school trip where everyone gets along has no stimulation at all! And it's so damn boring!"

"Nobody wants to play a game like that!" Monokuma said.

"You guys agree with me right?"

We all didnt looked really pleased at this honestly.

"So lets begin our killing school trip!" Monokuma said.

"Naturally, you guys are the contestants!"

"Killing contestants...?!" Yae said.

"Monokuma no! This was susposed to be fun!" Mondi said

"Yeah! We're not gonna let u do this! We just want them to have fun and not participate in this!" Mondoe said

"Your brains are tiny! Not as tiny as Monomis anyway! Anyway u two, how many times I have to tell u?!" Monokuma said.

"Pay attention to what I said!"

"Anyway, we got off topic so let me explain the killing school game trip." Monokuma said

"W..what do u mean killing  school game  trip?!" Magbel said.

"Isnt it obivous?! Ur gonna kill each other!"

'oooooh, killing? All for it.'

" Huh, killing each other..? I see how this will probably work out." Hauhri said

"Wait... HOLD UP WE GOTTA KILL EACH OTHER?!" Shiro said

"What are you even saying?! We cant kill each other that's not possible!" Tabito said.

"Well u guys dont think it's boring that u cant leaves the forest till u all get along?" Monokuma said.

" ' I do.'"

(p.s the " ' is Noro speaking like as Nao if that makes sense.)

"Nao?!" Kafu said

"Huh?! Oh sorry I think my tounge slipped!" I said.

"Its fine it was just uh unlike u know?" He said.

"Yeah yeah" I said

I turned back and I groaned and whispered

"Seriously Noro?!"

'Yes'

"So I'm gonna change the rules!"

"If u want out of this forest, then u gotta break the original rules and kill one of ur friends!" Monokuma said.

"Then make it through the class trial without getting caught!"

"Hm, Class trial?" Rei asked

"Yes the class trial! It's the real charm of the killing school trip!" Monokuma said

"Allow me to explain, if one of you guys get murdered, the rest surviving participates in the trial,

"At the class trial, there will be a overwhelming showdown between the blackened and the spotless students."

"During the trial, you will be presenting your arguments on who u think the blackened is."

"The outcome will be decided by popular vote, and if the correct answer is chosen, only the blackened will be punished, the rest may remain alive and continue their school trip."

"However if u choose poorly..."

".... then the one who got away with the murder will survive and the rest of u will be punished"

"As far as the class trial rules go, that's about it!" Monokuma said

"Which means, if u kill someone and get away with it, u will get to live and leave this island."